magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

1 minute ago, Magicpassion said:

We need a point that can shoot first and foremost and also set up our offense getting everyone in the right place and distribute as well. IT can do that if healthy but Smart is more of a glue guy that plays D. I would like to take a flyer on Exum if possible, but I think the Jazz match. Personally, I would just rather get a solid point for future depth as we will still be lottery next year and get another great pick then make our move for a top caliber starter that fits our timeline. 

I Don’t see the Celtics letting Smart go. I could see the jazz letting Exum go. Is Smart really a PG though? Doesn’t he play more off ball 2? 

1 minute ago, Originalticketholder said:

No chance. You do not know the rules.  The name can only be two syllables.  

That’s why Frazier and Bamba both make sense. My money says it’s one of those 2 moving forward. 

1 minute ago, HeHateMe said:

I Don’t see the Celtics letting Smart go. I could see the jazz letting Exum go. Is Smart really a PG though? Doesn’t he play more off ball 2? 

He does and you are correct although he came into the league as a point

2 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

That’s why Frazier and Bamba both make sense. My money says it’s one of those 2 moving forward. 

I like Bamba better.  Everytime I would see Frazier4TheWin it would remind me of this  video classic 

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=mcafee&p=frazier+and+howard+coseel#id=3&vid=92e76237ca6b9c9fe7587578e1c50239&action=click

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

Payton earned it as a rookie. I got super excited about him. Then he didn't follow through

I like Bamba4thewin. It has a certain ring to it. . .bringing strength and power (the warrior type). I just can envision him sending those balls into the bleacher.

Just now, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I like Bamba4thewin. It has a certain ring to it. . .bringing strength and power (the warrior type). I just can envision him sending those balls into the bleacher.

I'd rather see him jump up and snatch it, then outlet to a streaking AG or Isaac for the slam.

10 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

No chance. You do not know the rules.  The name can only be two syllables.  

Thomas4TheWin

IT408

We'll be the forum's next great misfit tag team. We'll be that tag team that's always fighting amongst each other and knocking each other out but somehow still luck into the tag team titles.

1 hour ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Thanks Originalticketholder, this is what it's all about, reaching out and showing compassion (especially if it might be someone who is troubled by something).

pjOZEk.png

Our thanks to you (219 and 227) and HeHateMe (227) for articulating the  true essence of humanity.  Our world needs it.

If nobody blows me away it's going to be Gordon. 

It was going to be Gordon after the 2014 draft but I thought he'd be more highly regarded and I felt like the Lewis4thewin legacy was a good player but not necessarily the best player. 

But now that Gordon is somewhat of a polarizing player (I mean somebody said that Bill Simmons suggested a Gordon for ball and Deng trade. Eww) I think he fits the criteria now. 

11 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Need to see if Bamba game winner is possible

I’m really wondering what the hold up is on getting the next set of dominos to fall on some of these signings. I figured once Lebron signed everything would kind of start happening but it’s pretty slow. Teams must really be doing their research before spending any type of money.