magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

23 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Do u or any of us?

i do know one thing. The apple don’t fall far from the tree. 

But he's never been like that at all. 

If you think Payton and Ball are comparable you haven’t watched ball play. He’s on a different level with passing, feel of the game and defense. Not to mention it’s rookie vs a 4 yr player. Ball will have a multiple seasons averaging double digit assists. 

31 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Do u or any of us?

i do know one thing. The apple don’t fall far from the tree. 

What a ridiculous presumption to make.

8 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

If you think Payton and Ball are comparable you haven’t watched ball play. He’s on a different level with passing, feel of the game and defense. Not to mention it’s rookie vs a 4 yr player. Ball will have a multiple seasons averaging double digit assists. 

He's a better passer than Trae Young. That should help them understand the difference

2 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

I can’t stand the family Ball circus 

It’s not that big of a deal. The media will stop caring about the ball’s once they go from LA to Orlando. The circus will shrink quite a bit. His dads a PITA and he will always be there saying dumb **** but again it’s not gonna have that LA media exposure. 

I think Fultz has better potential, but his shoulder scares me. Lavar scares me too, but maybe in a smaller market he’d stop getting coverage and disappear. I’d be thrilled with either, and I’m excited that we’re at least attempting to get in the mix. How long does Deng have left on his contract, if we wound up taking him back?

Thinking about this more this shouldn't even be a debate. If you can get a talent like that for rented cap space maybe the 19 pick and non future pieces you do it.

It might not work but the reward that you get from it working significantly outweighs the risk. 

• Like 1

Ball/Fournier/Isaac/Gordon/Bamba or Fultz/Fournier/Isaac/Gordon/Bamba and somehow not losing J-Simms would be a real fun core. Ball/Fultz and Isaac with 3 years still on their rookie deal, Bamba with 4, AG freshly re-signed... we’d be in a great spot to build 

Just now, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

What if we traded our 19 protected 1st to Philly for one of the PGs they just drafted?

None are better than Ball. 

9 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

It’s not that big of a deal. The media will stop caring about the ball’s once they go from LA to Orlando. The circus will shrink quite a bit. His dads a PITA and he will always be there saying dumb **** but again it’s not gonna have that LA media exposure. 

I think they have already stopped caring. When is the last time Lavar has been at the center of attention. People are over playing this.