magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

17 minutes ago, Catalina Maria said:

He’s the best 6th man in the league if he’s willing to accept the role.

I really hope a move happens because if Vuch is our sixth man now we just have biz in the bench with that 72 mil contract

So right as I'm getting ready to turn the channel about an hour or so ago to watch Summer League my TV just zaps out.  Dead!  Sigh!!  Guess who's shopping for a new TV before Friday.  I'm not watching our team on my laptop screen!! 

Now, after making that dumb joke, all I can think about is Isaiah Thomas trying to eat Mo Bamba. I don't know if I should be horrified or laugh.

6 minutes ago, Odin said:

I don't want him scaring people and eating anyone though...

hits the floater, cue the announcer music "we all float down here"

3 minutes ago, 0rland0fan said:

So right as I'm getting ready to turn the channel about an hour or so ago to watch Summer League my TV just zaps out.  Dead!  Sigh!!  Guess who's shopping for a new TV before Friday.  I'm not watching our team on my laptop screen!! 

Get a Vizio 4k p-series

3 minutes ago, 0rland0fan said:

Best Buy has some on sale this week. I was looking at a Samsung 55 in 4k hdr for like 500. My old one still works, but it's a 720p/1080i from 2008.

6 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Get a Vizio 4k p-series

4 minutes ago, jjgator said:

Best Buy has some on sale this week. I was looking at a Samsung 55 in 4k hdr for like 500. My old one still works, but it's a 720p/1080i from 2008.

I was considering the 65" Samsung QLED.  It's $1699 right now at Best Buy.  I'm going to check out the Vizio.  I may be able to get a better value or maybe larger for the same price.  Thanks fellas!

2 minutes ago, 0rland0fan said:

I was considering the 65" Samsung QLED.  It's $1699 right now at Best Buy.  I'm going to check out the Vizio.  I may be able to get a better value or maybe larger for the same price.  Thanks fellas!

Oh if you're spending that kind of money yeah go for the qled