Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

1 minute ago, HeHateMe said:

Dude you’re totally great at this. You’re completely right. Idk why we don’t just differ to you more often on here. With your strength and conditioning background you should totally have all the answers. 

I don't want you take my word for it. Just claim your own ignorance.

In strength and conditioning, one of the most important attributes is the ability to pay very close attention and assess to how an athlete moves. Kinda relevant.

3 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

“Some can see things others cant” 

Nice not so indirect way of trying to insult someones intelligence. 

We are all ignorants here as we dont know what management is doing. 

Someone ignorance of a specific situation doesn't necessarily  translate to lack of overall knowledge.  

Magic Management  can see things that realgm posters cant.  

17 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Sweet take. 

You really did a good job of going into detail as to why he shouldn’t be considered of Young or Sexton. 

With explanations like that I’m once again left shocked you aren’t working in an NBA front office. 

don't believe you ever answered my question as to why Alexander should be taken over Young or Sexton...

16 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Sweet take. 

You really did a good job of going into detail as to why he shouldn’t be considered of Young or Sexton. 

With explanations like that I’m once again left shocked you aren’t working in an NBA front office. 

Why would you want my take when  you're not really open-minded to it?

3 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Unless u have a working crystal ball, none of knows who’s gonna be the best pick. It’s all opinion and we shouldn’t be putting other people’s opinions down because it’s doesnt jive with your own. We all want the magic to be relevant again. I hope after tonight we will be on that path. Go Magic!!!!

#drafttrae 

I just got a “reply hazy, try again” answer on my magic 8-ball. 

5 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Unless u have a working crystal ball, none of knows who’s gonna be the best pick. It’s all opinion and we shouldn’t be putting other people’s opinions down because it’s doesnt jive with your own. We all want the magic to be relevant again. I hope after tonight we will be on that path. Go Magic!!!!

#drafttrae 

TRAE YOUNG!!!!!

5 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

#drafttrae 

Agree.

And this is essentially what I was trying to say in my post before I was told I can’t see things other scouts I mean posters on here can. 

With that though...

#DontDraftTrae ;)

Doesn't sound like Bamba will fall to #6 .

Best case scenarios are trading up for Doncic or JJJ falling to #6.

4 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Why would you want my take when  you're not really open-minded to it?

If I want your take on someone’s strength and conditioning I’ll be sure to reach out to you. Probably some stuck up CrossFit bruh. 

i like to bank on players who already have impressive resumes and being in the history books is great too. it's not pure upside with some of these players, some of the Young guys have proven things. 

Bold prediction: Hammond and Weltman are ready to make their splash.  We trade up for Doncic, fan base goes wild.  Probably just blind optimism and inability to talk myself down after the rumors started, but I think they get it done. 

Plz.