Sign in to follow this  
Orlando Magic Toaster

Magic @ Pistons (Early game 4pm)

2 minutes ago, jjgator said:

Wow, 28 pts. I didn't end up watching the game,  but I have to check out the highlights. 

He did a good job,.... He's unfortunately on a much shorter leash then EFournier or JSimmons.... He's got potential if played properly. I'd like to see him actually take shots without feeling guilty.

3 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Mario needs to focus on passing and scoring when he's on the floor. That's his natural skill set.....

He just needs to be on the floor.

1 minute ago, Magicman28 said:

He just needs to be on the floor.

Dude.... What I notice more then anything else with our bench..... Nobody wants to take a shot.....   Period. Everyone passes out of somewhat uncomfortable situations. Nobody wants to take the scoring reigns.... I wish any of our guys would do that. Share the basketball and take shots.

4 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Glowing praise from Vogel. He's got some skills. Really frank? What a douche. 

Smh. No **** Frank.

Where we're at now this season. I'd gladly trade Fournier and whoever and develop the AG/Mario duo.

1 minute ago, Magicman28 said:

Smh. No **** Frank.

Where we're at now this season. I'd gladly trade Fournier and whoever and develop the AG/Mario duo.

We need to get rid of Vuc first

Just now, Magicman28 said:

Smh. No **** Frank.

Although I will love to see that I am not getting my hopes too high. All that Mario really did today was to increase his trade value. I just dont see this Organization keeping him as long as Vogel is our coach. 

3 minutes ago, jec said:

We need to get rid of Vuc first

We need to get rid of PAYTON FIRST.  The issue is that he has absolutely no trade value. 

I see VUC and Fournier going out the door first. They both are in a contract friendly position for another team to take. 

I still don't understand the Fournier hate.  Reorganize the fga distribution and we're fine.  

It was rarely ever about Fournier taking a shot.  It was Fournier running a two man game with vucevic.  

5 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

I still don't understand the Fournier hate.  Reorganize the fga distribution and we're fine.  

It was rarely ever about Fournier taking a shot.  It was Fournier running a two man game with vucevic.  

Part of it might be management chose him over Dipo, but what's done is done. We really need to get rid of Vuc and Payton.

Payton can be a good backup PG, but his skill set prevents him from being a good starting PG in my opinion. Vuc might be able to be a starter on a good team that can cover his flaws,  but we don't have that. Starting Vuc and Payton together just doesn't work,  we've more than proven that. 

14 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Dude gripes when someone else other than him or Vuch is scoring and probably has more value. Plus I rather see Mario, Isaac, and Wundu get the minutes there.

Just for interests sake. If over the remainder of the season Mario proves that he is an actual NBA player, what are the implications of having not picked up his option?

Is it simply that we would be competing on the open market for him?

4 minutes ago, SlightlyOdway said:

Just for interests sake. If over the remainder of the season Mario proves that he is an actual NBA player, what are the implications of having not picked up his option?

Is it simply that we would be competing on the open market for him?

Basically its extremely unlikely he would resign with us and extremely unlikely someone would trade for him at the deadline with the exception if the team just needs a guy to fill in the rest of the year and doesn't mind losing him.  

• Upvote 1