Sign in to follow this  
HardCutting Franz

Official Game Thread : Magic vs Nets Part 2

1 minute ago, jec said:

My brain is telling me "talk to me in January" but ***** that.

Looks like we have a team here, gentlemen.

We just need like a 22-15 record before January so we can go 3-10 in January and still be ok

Very happy with that win. A sign of a decent team is winning when you don't play well. Also I always knew AG had this game in him. He works too damn hard to not be a success and our bloody franchise deserves our new superstar!! Long may it continue...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Payton4thewin said:

We just need like a 22-15 record before January so we can go 3-10 in January and still be ok

Yes. I just don't want to get too far ahead of myself. But it is exciting to have a potentially competitive team. With three guys capable of scoring 30+ and decent depth, AND we still don't know how good Isaac can be. 

What a good night.

I felt a little cheated after the Cleveland win because we made everything and that's not a sustainable way to win games.  

This win was important.  We couldn't hit ****.  We were sloppy.  We got stops when we needed them and pulled out a win.  We out gritted a gritty team.  That's something that we can build off of.  This is sustainable.  We can repeat this team performance every night. 

• Upvote 1