Sign in to follow this  
magicdoc1

MAGIC VS BULLS BOOM!

Who cares...this goes for all of our players. When they start doing this before the last 20 games and contribute to wins I'll believe in the substance.

I'm so over every year a couple players showing out greatly when our season is in the sewer.

Blah.....

I agree. I was just point something out.

Personally i truly don't care about anyone on our roster. I think we're absolutely horrible and need an entirely new rebuild.

Gordon would be the lone person from the bunch I'd try to keep but everyone else should be available.

I can't remember a magic roster as disappointing as this one. They're awful.

Personally i truly don't care about anyone on our roster. I think we're absolutely horrible and need an entirely new rebuild.

Gordon would be the lone person from the bunch I'd try to keep but everyone else should be available.

100% agree with you. I wasn't calling you out I'm just done with this season. I have paid for 1 team league pass the last 2 years and I haven't watched a game in a couple months now. I need something to be genuinely be happy about!

This is one of those games where you look at the roster from top to bottom and just think "how did we reach this point".

2 words: "Rob Hennigan"

Another 2 words: "Tank philosophy"

I cannot believe we will be paying DJ & Biz a combined 24,225,000 next year. It's insane.

Kill me now.

Pretty sure rob is getting fired the day after the season ends lol

Best day in franchise history.

You know, this won't be popular to say, and I'm not saying we -should- get rid of him, but I don't even know if Gordon is an untouchable.

I like him. I'd love to see him develop, and I'd love it to be here, and I agree that of anyone on our team right now, he should be the one we build around. But something tells me that if he were to leave, he'd be the kind of guy we'd end up not really missing all that much.

This is pathetic, how can a real Magic fan root for this kind of bs? We will at least need 5 more years, to be considered a possible playoff-contender. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!

Poor Henny. He was forced to hire four different coaches, pay lots of money to people like Augustin and Biyombo, and never draft a good shooter. He just needs more time!

This is pathetic, how can a real Magic fan root for this kind of bs? We will at least need 5 more years, to be considered a possible playoff-contender. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!

This is what happens when you "tank"

we don't root for this.

we root for entertaining but close losses.