Sign in to follow this  
Ibn Battuta

magic vs celtics game thread

If we get a top 2 pick we have to go for Fultz / Ball. No overthinking

And Vucevic followed his 3/14 FG performance with a 4/13. Baby steps

I would still take Jackson over Ball at number 2, Fultz is the only guarantee at this point.

And Vucevic followed his 3/14 FG performance with a 4/13. Baby steps

At this point, Vooch is the number one guy I want to replace

• Upvote 1

I would still take Jackson over Ball at number 2, Fultz is the only guarantee at this point.

I really like Ball's philosophy and basketball IQ

Agreed

Payton is mine but Vuch isn't far behind. Actually they're like dead even. I've been done with both for a long time.

I watch these other top NBA teams and most all of them have 1 thing in common--a pg that can score.

I don't think people realize how much having a PG that can shoot and score would help the rest of the roster.

Payton is mine but Vuch isn't far behind. Actually they're like dead even. I've been done with both for a long time.

I watch these other top NBA teams and most all of them have 1 thing in common--a pg that can score.

I don't think people realize how much having a PG that can shoot and score would help the rest of the roster.

I'm very happy we got Vuch in the Howard trade. He was an asset. He was never going to be a good player on a good team, but he put up stats. Problem is we never traded him and i am sure the rest of the league shares my view of him now. He is a veteran now and still makes the same mistakes and has the same holes in his game.

Payton can go either way, i can at least see his improvement every year. He would be good on certain teams. Our team had terrible shooters the last 3 years, a terrible place for a guy like Payton.

I am a believer in Payton and AG.

Our starters are fine. Bolster the bench..nail this draft pick and next year we will be rocking and rolling.

We need way more than a rookie to turn this collection of crap into a competitive team.

We're

Not

Trying

To

Tank

That's the funny thing. Vogel is trying to win. Our roster just happens to be the 4th worst roster in the NBA, give or take a couple of spots.

We're

Not

Trying

To

Tank

Maybe my eyes need checked but practically every game thread has posters rooting for losses. That's what Franchise and I are referring to. Just scroll up at P4TWs post.