Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ warriors

Coach is super pissed...said we are pretty far away from developing winning habits

Our second unit has to be one of the worst in all the NBA. When they come out we know exactly what's gonna happen, it's either Augustine runs pick and roles with biz and something comes from those two or Green get a half assed iso

Holy jeez, I don't think ive ever been so embarrassed to watch my team live in my life. I feel like Rob should personally reimburse me for all the money I dropped at Oracle to watch that product.

#FireHenny

#yesterday

Holy jeez, I don't think ive ever been so embarrassed to watch my team live in my life. I feel like Rob should personally reimburse me for all the money I dropped at Oracle to watch that product.

#FireHenny

#yesterday

Hahaha. I know that feeling bro

This game just showed how mediocre our players are, but most of all, how our coach doesn't run any **** on offense or defense. The Warriors are in constant motion on both ends and our players just play for themselves.

I know I'm a debbie downer, but it's warranted

#FireHenny

#yesterday

I hear you. I'm not sure who on this team is worth keeping, and I can't imagine going into next year with Rob at the helm.

Hizonja 1 for 6 with a turnover and 0 assists. Another piece of our future.

He just needs the season to end. We all do.

Mario needs to grow a beard, watch Rocky when he was training for Drago and not come out until next season starts.