Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs bulls

ignore the triple double, he got 2 blocks and 2 steals too, being a point guard and getting 2 blocks in a single game is not that common

and he got 6 offensive boards

We should build this team around Payton.

Sorry if this was asked already, but was this the first time in Magic history we had a player with a triple double in back to back games?

No. Payton did it in his rookie season as well

Hey, I am enjoying the triple double as much as everyone else, but Payton has done this before.

I definitely think he is an improved player, and at least gives us some lee-way to pick the best possible player in the draft, even if they aren't a PG, but he isn't the second coming of Magic Johnson or anything like that.

Fun fact:

according to Basketball-reference, his offensive rating for this game was 156 and defensive rating was 94.

Hey, I am enjoying the triple double as much as everyone else, but Payton has done this before.

I definitely think he is an improved player, and at least gives us some lee-way to pick the best possible player in the draft, even if they aren't a PG, but he isn't the second coming of Magic Johnson or anything like that.

Fun fact:

according to Basketball-reference, his offensive rating for this game was 156 and defensive rating was 94.

I think we already have an alibi in this draft. I believe we are only getting a shot at the big 3 point guards if we win the draft.If we are picking number 1 you always get BPA so if we get a point guard it's no reflection on Payton. If we do not win it i feel we will be picking after those 3 guards are off the board. I think the hardest decision the Magic make will be what to do with Monk if he is still around when we pick.

I think we already have an alibi in this draft. I believe we are only getting a shot at the big 3 point guards if we win the draft.If we are picking number 1 you always get BPA so if we get a point guard it's no reflection on Payton. If we do not win it i feel we will be picking after those 3 guards are off the board. I think the hardest decision the Magic make will be what to do with Monk if he is still around when we pick.

I think with monk you just plug him in to the Meeks/Watson role.

but yeah, I think we end up with 30 wins and pick 6th and end up with tatum/Isaac/monk

but yeah, I think we end up with 30 wins and pick 6th and end up with tatum/Isaac/monk

Who do you like 1-3 order currently in that group?

How is Monk as a secondary ball handler?