Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

ORL vs Portland

I hope they don't come back maybe Meeks. It's not just the playing time issue with Mario but the ZERO plays ran for him.

I really think the argument could be made Mario sat last night for the tank.

Makes no sense you wouldn't get a guy more involved that didn't miss a shot in the first half.

I really think the argument could be made Mario sat last night for the tank.

Makes no sense you wouldn't get a guy more involved that didn't miss a shot in the first half.

He was on the court a fair amount in the second half but basically just stood in one spot in the corner waiting for passes which never came. Didn't seem like good offense to me to have a guy stationary to that extent but maybe that's what Vogel required him to do.

He was on the court a fair amount in the second half but basically just stood in one spot in the corner waiting for passes which never came. Didn't seem like good offense to me to have a guy stationary to that extent but maybe that's what Vogel required him to do.

That's been one of my biggest critiques of Vogel. His offense has way way too many Iso calls with very little movement when a screen isn't being set. Mario and even Fournier would be so much better with the ball out of their hands running off of screens.

I think you hit on something that's a weakness and not necessarily Mario specific.

Too often we look fantastic for 8 minutes then slowly devolve into isos or two man games or pseudo-triangle type plays that leave 4, 3, or 2 players standing around and doing nothing. We notice it with Mario but you see that with Gordon or green or Augustin or whoever.

I think you hit on something that's a weakness and not necessarily Mario specific.

Too often we look fantastic for 8 minutes then slowly devolve into isos or two man games or pseudo-triangle type plays that leave 4, 3, or 2 players standing around and doing nothing. We notice it with Mario but you see that with Gordon or green or Augustin or whoever.

This is why I question vogels ability.

Or we are obviously tanking now! Mario was under utilized fo make sure we lose! We could have won the game but lost on purpose. We are on full tank mode!!!!!! The Magic are smarter than what many ya'll think!

In Henny I trust!!!!

It's Fournier and Vooch playing some combo of hero ball

It's Fournier and Vooch playing some combo of hero ball

no its Gordon, payton and augustin too. I don't know who starts it but eventually guys are like "ok it's my turn."

Or we are obviously tanking now! Mario was under utilized fo make sure we lose! We could have won the game but lost on purpose. We are on full tank mode!!!!!! The Magic are smarter than what many ya'll think!

In Henny I trust!!!!

Someone is high on cupcakes.

no its Gordon, payton and augustin too. I don't know who starts it but eventually guys are like "ok it's my turn."

Sure, I've seen them do it, too. I just see Fournier and Vooch play 2 on 5 a lot.

Offense was never a strength of Vogel's, and it's why I thought we brought in Forcier. But if we don't have the players to carry out the plan, is that on coach? I guess yeah cause he's responsible for holding this young group of player accountable.