Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

ORL VS MEMPHIS GAMETHREAD

Just saying, we need a PG. This, again, is not all on Elf by any stretch. But a good PG could slow the pace, regain control of the game before it got out of hand. Instead, we turned it over five times in a row because we were having to rely on wing players and big guys too much as ball handlers.

No bright spots that is a meltdown and the worst loss of the season if you ask me. Just beat the Spurs at there own place and we play a Memphis team without more than half there main guys and coming off a back to back in another country Looool. Nar man this team is a bunch of losers

No bright spots that is a meltdown and the worst loss of the season if you ask me. Just beat the Spurs at there own place and we play a Memphis team without more than half there main guys and coming off a back to back in another country Looool. Nar man this team is a bunch of losers

It's an tough loss but you can't just blind yourself from some of the good.

Can someone explain why Green was played 6 more minutes than Gordon when the team was plus 12 with Gordon on the floor and minus 13 with green?

I know plus and minus doesn't tell the whole story, but this is a constant trend so there has to be something there.

See I'm having a hard time with this. If it was hezonja or Augustin or Vucevic that had 12 points in the fourth quarter and they got taken out at the 6 minute mark I'd be pissed. So why should it be different for Green?

On the other hand, once they adjusted he was terrible.

We relaxed and deserve to lose. Glad we didn't win because we got careless.

Wasted a golden opportunity, and there goes our chance for momentum.

They need to be ripped apart in the locker room. We should be ashamed.

I know Payton will be blamed, but Fournier should have shot the ball and never given it to Payton there.