Gordon

Fournier

Augustin

Vuc

Green

Rudez

Watson

Payton

Let's bank on the defense. I believe infusing a shooter like Augustin in the SL will make a lot of difference.

Actually, I think this will work:

Biyombo

Ibaka

Gordon

Fournier

Augustin

Vuc

Green

Rudez

Watson

Payton

Let's bank on the defense. I believe infusing a shooter like Augustin in the SL will make a lot of difference.

No way you bench Vuch after the game he had.

I'd keep Payton there and see how he responds to Vogel's post game comments.

Jeff Green though, that's who needs to be on the bench.

No way you bench Vuch after the game he had.

I'd keep Payton there and see how he responds to Vogel's post game comments.

Jeff Green though, that's who needs to be on the bench.

What did Vogel say about Payton?

I think he's referring to when Vogel said he got onto Peyton for walking the ball up the floor

Pretty much. I wouldn't be surprised if he said more to Payton behind the scenes.

It's apparent that an aggressive Payton, all around, makes us so much better. Case in point, OKC and he has it in him. He's talented as hell its just bringing it every game.

Pretty much. I wouldn't be surprised if he said more to Payton behind the scenes.

It's apparent that an aggressive Payton, all around, makes us so much better. Case in point, OKC and he has it in him. He's talented as hell its just bringing it every game.

My point with Payton has always been that I don't want our team led by a guy you have to fight to give effort. Not just game-to-game, but minute to minute. It sets a bad example. I want all our players to be guys who want to go hard all night every night, but at point guard that's non-negotiable.

If he played like that almost every game we would be praising him. He could be a all star but his problem is his motor and he falls asleep sometimes

Domantas Sabonis is looking pretty good so far. I wonder if Sam Presti said "hey draft this guy and we'll complete the trade" because someone did their homework on this guy. I saw a stat that was incredible: he made only 5 threes in 74 games at Gonzaga, but has already made 21 threes in 18 games. Imagine if we had a young guy who can shoot on this team.

Fire Rob.

Domantas Sabonis is looking pretty good so far. I wonder if Sam Presti said "hey draft this guy and we'll complete the trade" because someone did their homework on this guy. I saw a stat that was incredible: he made only 5 threes in 74 games at Gonzaga, but has already made 21 threes in 18 games. Imagine if we had a young guy who can shoot on this team.

Fire Rob.

He kinda doesn't make sense on our team. He's like Vucevic's clone

Introduction of analytics to our franchise, broadening of coaching/scouting staff and front office, building like proven winning franchises, Dwight trade, JJ trade, Nicholson, Oladipo, even Oquinn to an extent all look like genius moves to me.

Can you point out this untested gm's glaring mistakes?

His ability to build a winning team is the argument. Not the fact that his rebuilding path happens to include a couple losing seasons. This team is clearly on its way to sustainable success. You can't see that?

No. No, I still don't see that.