Sign in to follow this  
The Neighborhood Bully

GAME THREAD: SACRAMENTO KINGS @ ORLANDO MAGIC

Great win. Biyombo did so much, just looking at his box score doesn't do him justice. He helped turn the game, as did Jeff Green. Loved Payton's play, his shots weren't falling but he ran the team well. I love having DJ backing up Payton, he has to be one of the best back up points in the league?

On the bad side, Mario just looks horrible. I think we need to stop making excuses about coaching, or not making plays for him, or giving him enough minutes, he is just playing bad, really really bad. The amount of times he turns it over on the dribble or drive is unacceptable. That turnover at the 10:40 mark of the 4th quarter is the epitome. What do we do with him? Not sure if the D-League is the answer. We can't keep giving him minutes when we are trying to win and push for the playoffs, not while he's playing like this. Take him out of the rotation for a few weeks? I think he can still have a decent future, he might just be a guy like JJ that takes a long time to start making a good impact in the NBA.

Great win. Biyombo did so much, just looking at his box score doesn't do him justice. He helped turn the game, as did Jeff Green. Loved Payton's play, his shots weren't falling but he ran the team well. I love having DJ backing up Payton, he has to be one of the best back up points in the league?

On the bad side, Mario just looks horrible. I think we need to stop making excuses about coaching, or not making plays for him, or giving him enough minutes, he is just playing bad, really really bad. The amount of times he turns it over on the dribble or drive is unacceptable. That turnover at the 10:40 mark of the 4th quarter is the epitome. What do we do with him? Not sure if the D-League is the answer. We can't keep giving him minutes when we are trying to win and push for the playoffs, not while he's playing like this. Take him out of the rotation for a few weeks? I think he can still have a decent future, he might just be a guy like JJ that takes a long time to start making a good impact in the NBA.

Just keep developing him. D-league isn't going to help.

If a deal is there maybe but this year is still an developing one. I still have an feeling something's gonna click and he'll start balling.

Vogel's handling him perfectly. Let him go out there and do whatever. Limit his minutes when he's not productive. Let him get comfortable on the court. It's all mental for him.