Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

Payton is like a poor man's version of prime Rajon Rondo. I don't think the guy is a starting PG on a good team in the NBA. He could be one of the league's best backups though.

I think he'd be a solid backup. He can bring tempo and pesky defense. I guess by default he would be one of the better backup PG's in the league as there really aren't many good ones--but his weaknesses as as starter are still there as a backup.

I'd like for Orlando to just wash there hands clean of Payton.

Not sure if reported elsewhere, but Reggie Jackson and Paul George are extremely close. Vogel coached George. George has a 2018 opt-out.

Reggie Jackson lived with Paul George last summer. The two shared George's Los Angeles-area house.

I found this on the realgm boards:

Cigamodnalro ‏@cigamodnalro 21m21 minutes ago

Not sure if reported elsewhere, but Reggie Jackson and Paul George are extremely close. Vogel coached George. George has a 2018 opt-out.

Strap in.

I found this on the realgm boards:

Cigamodnalro ‏@cigamodnalro 21m21 minutes ago

Strap in.

Oh god. Here we go. Wish there was a way to put this fire out before it consumes this board.

Oh god. Here we go. Wish there was a way to put this fire out before it consumes this board.

He's not signing the extension right now.

Think it's just as worth talking about than any other speculation.

Man I hope this trade actually happens

Do trades ever happen on all star weekend? Isn't it like an unwritten rule to wait until the festivities are over?

I really don't know, I'm just asking to know when to expect the talks to pick back up.