Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

He's not washed up. He just clocked out.

If a team does bite, it's Toronto I believe. Ross or Powell and Noguiera for Ibaka.

Boston has acquired about Vuch. Maybe a package around Bradley or Crowder. I wonder if Ainge is waiting to land Melo though.

Ibaka is in his contract year, he shouldn't be clocked out! He reached his ceiling a couple of years ago with OKC, now he's simply washed up. Dude is playing like a 35-year old globetrotter, which he probably is, unfortunately.

Ibaka is in his contract year, he shouldn't be clocked out! He reached his ceiling a couple of years ago with OKC, now he's simply washed up. Dude is playing like a 35-year old globetrotter, which he probably is, unfortunately.

don't be ridiculous.

Dude was putting up 18 and 8 the 15 games prior to his shoulder injury.

Got injured. Looked like he tore his rotator cuff at first watch. saw the writing on the wall. said "why am I going to risk my future when I'm not going to even be here next year"

Now he's coasting.

don't be ridiculous.

Dude was putting up 18 and 8 the 15 games prior to his shoulder injury.

Got injured. Looked like he tore his rotator cuff at first watch. saw the writing on the wall. said "why am I going to risk my future when I'm not going to even be here next year"

Now he's coasting.

He's been quoted to say that? Ouch.

Unfortunately all these grand trade ideas or no more than vapor... the blood is heavily in the water for the Magic, every front office knows this:

"They’re asking too much,” one front office executive said. “(The Magic) would probably like to make a few moves there, but Ibaka is the one they’re really pushing because he is going to leave. But they have had too high a price. They want a young player and a pick, two young players — you know, a package that can get them back some assets. They’re not going to get that. Not for three, maybe four months of Serge Ibaka.”

That statement says basically that the league is not going to turn over for the Magic. They know we have a sinking boat that they will be happy to watch sink.

Please. Stop the hate. He has been playing with less effort as he doesnt want to risk it. Like others has said here.

He injured the labrum in the shoulder. Same injury DH had several years ago which needed no surgery. This can make the shoulder a little more unstable and makes it more succeptible for another jnjury and, god forbid, dislocate it. If that ever happens then surgery is necessary(Noah, MCW, jammer, kevin Love). He clearly doesnt want to end his contract year in that note.

Again, he is playing it safe. Nothing to gain, lot to loose.

Please. Stop the hate. He has been playing with less effort as he doesnt want to risk it. Like others has said here.

He injured the labrum in the shoulder. Same injury DH had several years ago which needed no surgery. This can make the shoulder a little more unstable and makes it more succeptible for another jnjury and, god forbid, dislocate it. If that ever happens then surgery is necessary(Noah, MCW, jammer, kevin Love). He clearly doesnt want to end his contract year in that note.

Again, he is playing it safe. Nothing to gain, lot to loose.

to be fair, it's not like we should be happy about this. If he's going to go out and give 70% he should just sit out.

Though that would hurt his trade value.

So maybe we're just pushing him out there to keep his value up.

Here our some trades RCP put together on ESPN’S trade machine. Let us know your thoughts.

Portland Receives: F Jeff Green, F Serge Ibaka

Orlando Receives: G Allen Crabbe, F/C Myers Leonard, 2021 2nd round draft pick.

Portland Receives: F Serge Ibaka. 2019 2nd round pick

Orlando Receives: F/C Myers Leonard, C Festus Ezeli.

Portland gets Ibaka and a draft pick. Orlando gets back young talent at the same position in Myers and instead of Crabbe, they could afford to take a chance on Ezeli. The Magic have time to invest, and Ezeli still has tremendous upside if he could ever stay healthy.

Portland Receives: F/C Serge Ibaka

Orlando Receives: G/F Evan Turner.

The only reason this trade would happen is if the Blazers front office is done with the Turner experiment. The Magic need a playmaker and get it with Turner. Both sides could potentially win although Turner seems to be turning a corner as a Blazer.

http://ripcityprojec...-serge-ibaka/2/

I'd rather let Ibaka walk for nothing than take any of these deals.

[/size]http://ripcityprojec...-serge-ibaka/2/

I'd rather let Ibaka walk for nothing than take any of these deals.

agreed.

they're just self conscious about their cap situation and trying to dump it on us. I might do Ibaka for turner but you're going to have to throw a 2017 first minimum and I still wouldn't feel great about it.

EDIT: dude, you're posting stories written by a self described 19 year old "Broista"

MagicalNBA ‏@MagicalNBA · 44s45 seconds ago

 More

The Magic have asked San Antonio about Murray in an Ibaka deal.

Lets diagnose this in real time.

we have it on good authority that we want young players and picks for Ibaka.

We have rumors that San Antonio is interested in Ibaka

Who's the youngest player on San Anotonio?

Murray.

therefore "the magic have asked san Antonio about Murray in an Ibaka deal"