Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

So Payton is out of the starting line up?

Don't know if it was just a temporary adjustment for Gordon being out or something that will last longer.

Playoffs!?

Ironically got a letter from Alex Martins about season tickets renewal today then we promptly lose to an Embid less sixers team.. haha. #FewTweaksAway

@ChadEvansSport

Orlando's issue is more than lack of talent. Badly constructed team, lack of chemistry, a losing culture, and personal issues/egos.

Players aren't being put in the best positions to succeed. They're all frustrated. The morale is very, very low right now.

@ChadEvansSport

Orlando's issue is more than lack of talent. Badly constructed team, lack of chemistry, a losing culture, and personal issues/egos.

Yeah but other than that, things are great.

@ChadEvansSport

Players aren't being put in the best positions to succeed. They're all frustrated. The morale is very, very low right now.

First legitimate tweet he's posted.

Vogel said he benched Payton because he's played his best off the bench -- looks permanent for now unless Watson drops off completely

Both Watson and Payton played adequately last night, so I have no issue with it.

Vogel said he benched Payton because he's played his best off the bench -- looks permanent for now unless Watson drops off completely

I wouldn't be surprised if he now gets packaged in a trade. I'm thankful we finally realize he's not our future starting PG.

I wouldn't be surprised if he now gets packaged in a trade. I'm thankful we finally realize he's not our future starting PG.

I agree in the sense that an offense that starts both Payton and Gordon can't be successful in today's NBA and we'll choose Gordon. However, Payton isn't nearly as bad as some people on here want him to be.

Frank Vogel said he will continue to start C.J. Watson at point guard tomorrow night when the Magic play the Mavericks in Dallas.

Per Josh Robbins

I like Payton off the bench. The only bad thing that can come from this is Payton himself.

If he accepts the role we are in a better spot as a team and so is he individually as a player.

@ChadEvansSport

Wouldn't this be coaching problem yet I see no one but myself calling for vogels head. These players show no fire because the way they are being coached. Period. These players aren't this bad to be blown out this many times. Do we really want to go through a rebuild with this coach. Not me.