Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

Everytime someone challenges HeHateMe he throws a ***** fit about how he's treated. He did the same **** with Murphy a while back. Back up your stance, agree to disagree, and stop playing victim.

We get it.....

thanks for taking that out of context. Does it really matter what stats say right now, if Saric ends up being the better player? By then, nobody will remember his up and down rookie season. Is comparing a rookie's stats to a 3rd year player even a fair comparison? if both players are close now, but one has a third less experience, is it illogical or insensible to say the player with less experience will improve much more than the other guy? Gordon can improve too, but the jump he makes won't be close to what Saric will make. And that's not an opinion but something you see lots of rookies going into their sophomore years do, take that next step.

So, to the first bolded statement: I don't know. Is it fair comparing a 23-year-old to a 21-year-old? Saric doesn't have a third less experience, just a third less NBA experience. He has a lot more professional basketball experience. So it kinda evens out, don't you think?

To the second: That is, beyond a doubt, completely opinion, backed up by nothing other than your words saying it. If you believe there is a reason beyond "Because I think so," please elaborate.

I think rookies usually take a leap forward the following year?

What got me was him predicting that Saric is going to take a bigger jump and staying that's not an opinion.

But yeah, the sophomore wall is real and does happen.

What got me was him predicting that Saric is going to take a bigger jump and staying that's not an opinion.

But yeah, the sophomore wall is real and does happen.

Philadelphia Has been there before. Ask MCW.

Everytime someone challenges HeHateMe he throws a ***** fit about how he's treated. He did the same **** with Murphy a while back. Back up your stance, agree to disagree, and stop playing victim.

We get it.....

Hooray for ad hominem attacks when you can't come up with a valid argument.

Hooray for a terrible mod who throws tantrums and "leaves" the forum only to come crawling back days later to tell people they're wrong. Child.

Hooray for a terrible mod who throws tantrums and "leaves" the forum only to come crawling back days later to tell people they're wrong. Child.

Can't beat me talking basketball so you resort to this :)

What does that have to do with who's right and who's wrong

We get it.....

I'm not playing victim. I also don't throw a hissy fit and than leave the forum. I also don't just say "you're wrong" off an opinion based argument.

We get it HeHateMe, you don't like P4TW. I'm not sure what you think repeating it over and over again will do other than ruining the board for people that just want to talk about basketball.

• Upvote 1