Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

Here. Watch all the pick and roll ball handling

It's funny--after watching that, my take is that if Iwandu was a freshman he would have been a top 15 pick this year. Obvioulsy not the way it works, but if he was a couple years younger myself and everyone else would love that pick.

The NBA is obsessed with youth.

It's funny--after watching that, my take is that if Iwandu was a freshman he would have been a top 15 pick this year. Obvioulsy not the way it works, but if he was a couple years younger myself and everyone else would love that pick.

The NBA is obsessed with youth.

Yeah. But he'd then have much more growing to do. At 23 he can only get so much better

Yeah. But he'd then have much more growing to do. At 23 he can only get so much better

Iwandu should be able to contribute right off the bat. 7/2/2 should be in his range, which is what I was expecting from Meeks last year. The only concern I have with him, is his shot, which tends to have a low release and his decision-making in the clutch.

Iwandu should be able to contribute right off the bat. 7/2/2 should be in his range, which is what I was expecting from Meeks last year. The only concern I have with him, is his shot, which tends to have a low release and his decision-making in the clutch.

yeah. The benchmark is basically being neutral. he comes on the court and we don't notice because he's just sticking to his man and occasionally hitting an open shot.

Y'all know I love my Noles but I hate the Isaac pick. Yanno how people say LeBron lacks the killer instinct? Yeah, Isaac makes LeBron look like Ted Bundy. His ceiling is Trevor Ariza. Should have picked Smith.

Y'all know I love my Noles but I hate the Isaac pick. Yanno how people say LeBron lacks the killer instinct? Yeah, Isaac makes LeBron look like Ted Bundy. His ceiling is Trevor Ariza. Should have picked Smith.

Ariza was an athletic defensive player who developed a shot.

Isaac has more skills.

Anyone who can say LeBron lacks killer instinct with a straight face probably isn't worth talking to about basketball. In terms of Isaac i'm willing to give a 19 year old kid who shared a team with two older ball dominant guards a chance before I right off his killer instinct completely.

Thanks for sharing. You have obviously seen way more Isaac type so it's nice to get your perspective

I mean I liked DSJ too but there's a fair chance he ends up an empty calories player who puts up volume stats but doesn't help a team win. Given how much our team blows, going for the guy left on the board with the most upside made sense.

Contract year Trevor Ariza but with elite defense and size for his position is about an all-star spec player too.

Anyone who can say LeBron lacks killer instinct with a straight face probably isn't worth talking to about basketball. In terms of Isaac i'm willing to give a 19 year old kid who shared a team with two older ball dominant guards a chance before I right off his killer instinct completely.

Killer instinct doesn't just show up! That's what makes it instinct!