Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

That is going to be an even worst pick than this year 25 pick. Phili is going to be a top 3 team in the east 3 years from now!!!

The pick is OKC's. Philly just owns it, so they're using it for the trade.

2020 is a long time away, but maybe that pick turns out to be a great asset down the line. What it tells me is that none of the guys they wanted at 25, and didn't want to hand out a guaranteed 1st round contract to a rookie they don't like. It's disappointing, but I love Isaac's upside. He has a unique skillset. I'm pretty happy with that. I hope more moves are made in the offseason.

2020 first round draft pick from Oklahoma City

Two years after Oklahoma City conveys a 1st round pick to Utah, Oklahoma City will convey its 1st round pick to Philadelphia protected for selections 1-20 in 2020, 1-20 in 2021 and 1-20 in 2022; in any year, if this pick is not conveyed because it falls within its protected range, then Oklahoma City will instead convey its 2022 2nd round pick and 2023 2nd round pick to Philadelphia (i.e., the 1st round pick will not roll over to the following year due to protection) [Oklahoma City-Philadelphia, 11/1/2016]

2020 first round draft pick from Oklahoma City

Two years after Oklahoma City conveys a 1st round pick to Utah, Oklahoma City will convey its 1st round pick to Philadelphia protected for selections 1-20 in 2020, 1-20 in 2021 and 1-20 in 2022; in any year, if this pick is not conveyed because it falls within its protected range, then Oklahoma City will instead convey its 2022 2nd round pick and 2023 2nd round pick to Philadelphia (i.e., the 1st round pick will not roll over to the following year due to protection) [Oklahoma City-Philadelphia, 11/1/2016]

Ugggggghhhh