Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

With our mid-20s pick we should take a look at.....are you guys ready for this........Devon Robinson!!

He'll need to put on some serious weight, but I think he could be Otto Porter-ish.

... I don't know, man ... I'm a gator fan, from Chesterfield, VA - actually played a game against Christchurch long before he was there. And even I wouldn't take him with a late first. I'd take him with a mid-second, but I'd do that knowing he's nowhere near ready.

... I don't know, man ... I'm a gator fan, from Chesterfield, VA - actually played a game against Christchurch long before he was there. And even I wouldn't take him with a late first. I'd take him with a mid-second, but I'd do that knowing he's nowhere near ready.

This is crazy similar to the Parsons discussion when he was in the draft

I'd like to give Luke Kennard a look if he's on the board with our late first pick.

His advanced stats are seriously off the charts this season. Plus I just love lefties that can stroke it. Not an NBA starter but he could carve a nice role off the bench in the NBA.

Also, Terrance Ferguson. He's a super intriguing prospect. Long, athletic, can shoot.. Probably a Terrance Ross at best type player but athletic 3&D guys can always have a role.

• Upvote 1

Parsons won SEC POY that year though.

Not saying I have a position either way just remember exactly the same stuff being said about Parsons. Down to posters here playing against him growing up and thinking he wasn't anything special.

Not saying I have a position either way just remember exactly the same stuff being said about Parsons. Down to posters here playing against him growing up and thinking he wasn't anything special.

Parsons was kind of a weird exception to the rule. Like isaiah Thomas or Draymond green.

I'd like to give Luke Kennard a look if he's on the board with our late first pick.

His advanced stats are seriously off the charts this season. Plus I just love lefties that can stroke it. Not an NBA starter but he could carve a nice role off the bench in the NBA.

Would love to land Kennard to this roster!

• Upvote 1

Also, Terrance Ferguson. He's a super intriguing prospect. Long, athletic, can shoot.. Probably a Terrance Ross at best type player but athletic 3&D guys can always have a role.

Our roster is full of guys whose best role is off the bench. At some point we need to acquire starting caliber players.

Our roster is full of guys whose best role is off the bench. At some point we need to acquire starting caliber players.

Well, yes, of course. But the odds of landing a full time NBA starter at 25 ismt great. It's actually quite terrible.

If you get a player at 25 (wether that's Kennard or any other player) that can contribute in a good way for years to come--That's acceptable considering more than half the players taken in the 20's will probably be out of the league in 3-5 years.