masazasm2

Welcome Coach Vogel

Hassan Whiteside, Bismack Biyombo

Oh yeah, Whiteside. Can't imagine Riley letting him slip away but if you can sell him on our roster compared to Miami's moving forward we might be able to convince him this is a better situation long-term.

Horford? He's already been rumored, but I think he makes sense on a couple levels. If you go small he can certainly play C and should be able to share the court with Vuc in a more traditional lineup. All back up minutes with those two would presumably be AG's. If for some reason those two guys don't mesh, either one could be dealt in a sign and trade type deal the following summer when the crop of FA's is deeper and more talented overall.

When I see "kick some tail", I don't picture Horford.

Maybe Whiteside but the words describe a player without any question marks.

When I see "kick some tail", I don't picture Horford.

Maybe Whiteside but the words describe a player without any question marks.

Maybe not physically with Horford, but he does produce on the court and I believe could be a strong locker room presence.

Interesting and I agree. So who would fit this criteria?

He's not a free agent, but a trade package for Cousins works for me.

Vogel is so confident about this teams ability to win now and make the playoffs right away, next season.

When you listen to the way he's saying it, it's as if he knows his coaching ability, can assure we make the playoffs.

This is a dude, who is gunna be great for our organization.

Yeh keep our Core Players and add a couple name brands to the roster...and we should do great!! I think Vogel was a great choice!!! Now can we PLEASE have no more drama with the Orlando Magic, that's enough for the past 10 yrs!!...lol

Reading the presser, I believe our target is Horford. He's a high character, high chemistry vet who is quietly strong. I'd also keep an eye on Deng.

Reading the presser, I believe our target is Horford. He's a high character, high chemistry vet who is quietly strong. I'd also keep an eye on Deng.

It did sound like it

A few more free agents that come to mind: West, Mahinmi, M. Williams, Batum and Noah.

EDIT: And in terms of assistant coaches, whoever developed George needs to come and develop Dipo and Gordon.