masazasm2

Welcome Coach Vogel

The Orlando Magic have reached a deal in principle with Frank Vogel, the Orlando Sentinel has learned. Josh Robbins

• Upvote 2

Here's a quick article on the Magic reaching a deal in principle with Frank Vogel: ⬇

• Upvote 1

I'm pumped about this move. I've always like Vogel, I think this will be a very natural fit. I think Vogel and Henny have similar personalities and will mesh well.

I like the roster that he is acquiring too

Vucevic

Dedmon (RFA)

Smith (UFA)

Gordon

Ilyasova (TO)

Nicholson (RFA)

Marble (TO)

Hezonja

Fournier (RFA)

Watson (UFA)

Oladipo

Payton

Jennings (UFA)

Napier

I say Resign Dedmon, Nicholson, Fournier and let everyone else walk

Then we go for a big name free agent. I agree defense needs to be a priority

Payton, Dipo, Fournier, Gordon, Vucevic, Hezonja and maybe 2 other key free agents. That's a solid team and a competing team in my opinion.

What does the board think about going after Whiteside? Throwing big money at him and moving Vucevic down to the 4? You put Vuc in the pick n pop role and Hassan just has clean up duty. I know that pretty much everyone here has wanted Batum but I don't think Charlotte will let him go.

I know we'll probably go after Durant, but he won't come here as much as I'd like to see that happen.

Even with a little luck, Orlando still proves to be an attractive destination. Good job reeling in a big fish.

I'm pumped about this move. I've always like Vogel, I think this will be a very natural fit. I think Vogel and Henny have similar personalities and will mesh well.

I like the roster that he is acquiring too

Vucevic

Dedmon (RFA)

Smith (UFA)

Gordon

Ilyasova (TO)

Nicholson (RFA)

Marble (TO)

Hezonja

Fournier (RFA)

Watson (UFA)

Oladipo

Payton

Jennings (UFA)

Napier

I say Resign Dedmon, Nicholson, Fournier and let everyone else walk

Then we go for a big name free agent. I agree defense needs to be a priority

Payton, Dipo, Fournier, Gordon, Vucevic, Hezonja and maybe 2 other key free agents. That's a solid team and a competing team in my opinion.

What does the board think about going after Whiteside? Throwing big money at him and moving Vucevic down to the 4? You put Vuc in the pick n pop role and Hassan just has clean up duty. I know that pretty much everyone here has wanted Batum but I don't think Charlotte will let him go.

I know we'll probably go after Durant, but he won't come here as much as I'd like to see that happen.

Batum is unrestricted so Charlotte has no control if he leaves and Vuc cant play the 4. If we land Whiteside Vuc will be traded id guess.