Sign in to follow this  
Air Gordon

2016 Playoffs Thread

curry is averaging 31 ppg over the past three games...

Im basing it off of the bar he has set. He shot 50% for the year. Last three games hes shooting 40%. For the series hes shooting 41%. His decision making hasnt been great either.

Ayesha Curry should delete her Twitter account. She talks like she was literally born yesterday.

Her name sounds like it would be annoying to have to say on a consistent basis.

Those foul calls were ridiculous though.

They were. And I don't even like bringing that up because the Cavs still win that game regardless, but I honestly can't remember the last time an MVP fouled out in a finals game off so many suspect calls. I thought 2 of them were absolutely horrible, 1 was horrible. Bad officiating or not, the Cavs still win that game--but it really did seem like the refs were playing to that crowd.

They were. And I don't even like bringing that up because the Cavs still win that game regardless, but I honestly can't remember the last time an MVP fouled out in a finals game off so many suspect calls. I thought 2 of them were absolutely horrible, 1 was horrible. Bad officiating or not, the Cavs still win that game--but it really did seem like the refs were playing to that crowd.

The refs always favor the home team. I do agree that some of those calls on Curry were terrible, especially the two in the fourth quarter, but he did put the refs in a tough spot because he kept reaching in. I get why Curry was frustrated, they've ignored some pretty serious off-ball

contact against him all playoffs, but they'll always officiate on the ball closer. I have zero idea what to expect out of game 7, but I'm excited!