Sign in to follow this  
Air Gordon

2016 Playoffs Thread

I think posting up is a bad idea. The Warriors will eat that up all night.

LeBron is still pretty unstoppable in transition.

They might need to change their game and have faster players and better defenders surrounding LeBron. Basically try to be GSW East with LeBron at power forward

They have gone 1-1 the first two games without a double team in site. GS inside game is not strong enough to contain Bron in the post. Double comes and it opens up shots on the outside for other players.

GS is too fast and athletic to get beat in transition. Slow the game down a bit and stop jacking long threes with terrible percentages.

Add one other factor to the inevitable decline of LeBron James, he is now being called for fouls that were seldom called against him in the past. He is being called for offensive fouls, and he was called several times for traveling. These were so seldom called in the past he looks stunned they are called now. The outcome though, multiple possessions where there are no points at all, not even free throws. In the Sunday game he was called several times for charging, and he was called for traveling on back to back plays. Not called in the past, called now. We still have to wait for this to happen to Wade though, no more paWade to the fwee thwow line.

I like how Cleveland was mad he got called for those travels and tried to get Golden State called for one on the other side.

The sad thing is its always about LeBron after Golden State wins. We should be speaking about Golden State. However, this puts more pressure on LeBron to win with him losing out every year due to the talking heads taking shots at him. He's literally a distraction for Golden State winning again. The media is one in the same with drama shows.

LeBron's defense was a myth. I don't see where this is coming from. The block in transition made him look like a defensive player....for just on play and everyone suddenly think's he's some elite one on one defender. The fact that he's been lit up by Curry, Leonard, Danny Green, Patty Mills, Draymond Green, dunked on by Harrison Barnes, and etc, its just a myth. There's even a channel with videos dedicated to his overrated defense.

Most of all, Wade carried LeBron. He was critical to them winning those titles. Bosh and Wade reliable presence made it that much more comfortable for James to shoot better rather than having to takeover on his own. Once wade checked out against the Spurs a couple years ago, James was truly on his own. The exposure by the Spurs sealed his fate in the 2014 finals.

This is the most fairly I've seen a playoff series called against James and he still gets away with penalties but its futile. Golden State is going to win. They're too ahead of their time with Green and Klay being 25, Curry 27, Barnes being 23. They've got an easy chance at a dynasty.

They have gone 1-1 the first two games without a double team in site. GS inside game is not strong enough to contain Bron in the post. Double comes and it opens up shots on the outside for other players.

GS is too fast and athletic to get beat in transition. Slow the game down a bit and stop jacking long threes with terrible percentages.

It depends on who's laying the 5. Thompson and Mosgov can't really make GS pay for doubling since they can't shoot and require being near the basket. Frye could be effective though. Force a one on one with Klay on the switch.

Cleveland needs to stop trying to play GS basketball and start playing ugly, slow paced, defense first, basketball.

I think that would be even worse for them. Just my opinion

OKC proved that with bigger and faster athletes the Warriors have to adapt and were the ones who moved away from small ball.

The Cavs have about 0 competent defenders though

I think that would be even worse for them. Just my opinion

OKC proved that with bigger and faster athletes the Warriors have to adapt and were the ones who moved away from small ball.

The Cavs have about 0 competent defenders though

GS has perfected fast pace. Gotta make them go against their own game and force them to play out a slug fest. I would post up LeBron more.

Let the defense give you the fast break opportunities. Defense needs to be the foundation in playoff basketball.

Iman is capable.

GS has perfected fast pace. Gotta make them go against their own game and force them to play out a slug fest. I would post up LeBron more.

Let the defense give you the fast break opportunities. Defense needs to be the foundation in playoff basketball.

Iman is capable.

We have the same ideas about Cle turning this series around. Absolutely need to pos up Lebron. Slow the game down.

Kevin Love, who sustained a concussion in Game 2 of the NBA Finals against Golden State, has not been medically cleared to play and will miss Game 3 against Golden State on Wednesday, a person familiar with the situation told USA TODAY Sports.

The person requested anonymity because he was not authorized to speak publicly until the decision is made official in a statement from the team or Cavs coach Tyronn Lue.

Love is in the NBA's concussion protocol program and must pass a series of physical exertion tests without showing signs of a concussion. He must be cleared by the team doctor before he can return to play, and the team also consults with the director of the NBA's concussion protocol program.