Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

Junkie calling Spain and to find Fran, to see if he'll ever come over. #goodtimes

*took me 10 minutes to write that sentence because I couldn't stop laughing so hard. My favorite memory on this board.

Junkie calling Spain and to find Fran, to see if he'll ever come over. #goodtimes

*took me 10 minutes to write that sentence because I couldn't stop laughing so hard. My favorite memory on this board.

Haha! I remember that!

Allen Crabbe signed a 4 year deal for 75 million with the Nets. That's just crazy.

I know right! Up to 83m with incentives as well. So much for him.

Hopefully it's this easy for AG in the regular season.

Also for anyone that hasn't seen the introductory press conferences here they are;

Bismack -

DJ -

Green -

early season ranking

1) cavs

2) pacers

3) toronto

4) NY

5) bulls

5) boston

5) pistons

insert your magic (?) magic

out) wizard, hawks, bucks, miami, hornets

1. Cavaliers

2. Pacers

3. Raptors

4. Celtics

5. Bulls

6. Knicks

7. Magic

8. Pistons

I can't remember what event it was, been too many, but it was a major letdown. Instead of anger and frustration we all surpassed that and just started littering the board with lolcats and relative humorous memes to express instead. It was like we went crazy. They say when you get to that point, you've lost it and we collectively lost it. Laughed my ass off.

#goodtimes

1) Cavaliers

2) Celtics

3) Raptors

4) Pacers

5) Wizards

6) Magic

7) Hawks

8) Knicks

9) Pistons

10) Heat

11) Hornets

12) Bulls

13) Bucks

14) Nets

15) 76ers

The top three I am pretty confident about, they have kept their cores and strengthened. I would be surprised if these three teams are not the top three at the end of the season. After them, I think the remaining top four seed is up for grabs, but I went with Indiana because they have made some good additions, have experience, and should see growth from their line up.

Personally, I fancy us and the Wizards to be the breakout teams this year. The Wizards have got a new head coach who I rated, and have made some smart additions. Trey Burke is a good back up to John Wall. Likewise, adding Ian Mahinmi offers them a strong rotation at center between him and Gortat. Andrew Nicholson and Jason Smith are decent bench players. If they get growth from their young players and "star" back court of Wall and Beal, they could be a dark horse in the east. I don't think I need to go over our off season additions, but if everything clicks and Vogel works his magic, we'll be a tough team to beat this season.

After that the last two spots are hard to predict. I could honestly see any of the teams I list from 7-12 grabbing those last two play off spots if their line ups stay healthy and gel, but I think the Hawks and Knicks are the most likely teams to round off my play off predictions.

Allen Crabbe signed a 4 year deal for 75 million with the Nets. That's just crazy.

I have no idea who that is