Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

Man, ending up with Griffin will be a tough pill to swallow until we know what he is. We'd be missing out on a proven commodity for the unknown. He could end up being great, but I'll definitely be nervous about that decision knowing what Vogel can do.

Marc Stein

Marc Stein – Verified account ‏@ESPNSteinLine

As for Orlando, there is a growing belief in NBA coaching circles that current Magic assistant Adrian Griffin has a real shot at the job.

Uhhh duh Marc Stein, that's literally what interviewing him means.

If after all this we end up with Griffin i'm done...no seriously. That would be pathetic.

Coach's like Vogel don't come around very often.

"Players coaches" like Griffin are a dime a dozen. Vaughn 2.0.

Vogel is so obviously the best choice that we have to be going for him -- if it doesnt work out he must not want to be here.

I don't think we will, but if we go with Griffin because he is cheaper... I wouldn't be able to even

(link)

@ChadEvansSports Alex Martins has mostly stayed out of the Orlando Magic's coaching search this time around after he pushed VERY hard for Skiles.

It's going to come down to Frank Vogel or Adrian Griffin for the Orlando Magic job. Both are fantastic choices.

Based on information I'm hearing, I would assume the Orlando Magic put the finishing touches on Frank Vogel's contract tomorrow.

There's pressure on Rob Hennigan to nail this coaching hire. It's down to Vogel/Griffin & barring a sudden change of heart, Vogel is the guy

Players want Griffin to stay on also.

Mario will wear Number 8 next season also.

Via Twitter

@ChadEvansSports Alex Martins has mostly stayed out of the Orlando Magic's coaching search this time around after he pushed VERY hard for Skiles.

It's going to come down to Frank Vogel or Adrian Griffin for the Orlando Magic job. Both are fantastic choices.

Based on information I'm hearing, I would assume the Orlando Magic put the finishing touches on Frank Vogel's contract tomorrow.

There's pressure on Rob Hennigan to nail this coaching hire. It's down to Vogel/Griffin & barring a sudden change of heart, Vogel is the guy

Via Twitter

For reals?????

Strapped in!!!!

Via Twitter

This guy is a fraud