Sign in to follow this  
nCoolness

DH12 return to Magic? Is this even valid?

Return of DH12  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want him back?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure
    • Don't know who he is and don't care

Makes sense to rehab his image. Makes sense for us assuming it's not cost prohibitive.

Please tell me if he is lying to the people about making a return.

I sure hope he doesn't return after he stabbed the franchise and the city in the back after Dwightmare. He already lost respect after this season.

http://www.orlandopi...ble-free-agency

http://bleacherrepor...gic-this-summer

http://www.cbssports...zy-as-it-sounds

To be honest with you I think he is trying to gen up interest for his final paycheck!! ,

Additionally, I think he knows that he is done in the eyes of the Devos family!! smile_creaturedance.gif

He already tainted his career after 2 Dwightmares and he is about to add #3 in Houston. He already got 3 coaches fired, likely 4 if Bickerstaff is not renewed. Now it's completely ruined after that stickum fiasco.

In real honesty, he is got a long road ahead of him if he wants to earn the trust and respect he would like to see if wants to come back. It's highly likely Magic will deny him.

My goodness it would be crazy if we did land Dwight plus some others...

At this point, I just want to win and see a competitive game, I would take Dwight for a fair price as some have said.

So tired of losing seasons....

Not at the max. Rather spend the money on Whiteside or Derozan. Heck, I think this team would improve with adding ANY defensive center who can also score 10 PPG. Any thoughts?

Payton is back. We are good if he and Dipo can mesh. Payton needs to work 3 hours a day on his 3-shot this summer and we are golden.

I think peoole are way to emotional here. This is sports not reality drama tv. You do what is best for the team to win.

Dwight is not the same player as he was once but is still a very good defender capable to do 15 ppg amd 10 rbg with 2 bpg.

He is not a very likeable basketball player but has always been good for the community here and in houston.

I still see 4more years in him.

Now, saying that, he is not a max player. I think 18 to 22 mills per year is fair. Nothing more.

If he brings others with him then i will be all for it.

Im ok with a combination of dwight/horford/whiteside and Derozan/chandler/batum and sign a 3rd good role bench player Scola/biyombo/noah/deng/green/terrence jones/jr smith/crabble.

Im ok letting Fournier go if we can get two players out of that bunch with his salary.

So if we can get Dwight, Derozan, jones and deng/crabble and later trade vUc for a guy like teague then we will be back on top.

Teague/Payton

Dipo/Hezonja

Derozan/Deng

Gordon/Jones

Dwight/Dedmon

I will not mind getting Dwight back with this scenario.