Sign in to follow this  
The Neighborhood Bully

GAMETHREAD: ORLANDO MAGIC @ OKC THUNDER

The crossover was slow. I know it was Durant but the defense in that last play was horrendous.

Harris has been disappointing this season, but Durant is a mutant.

He releases that ball at about 10 feet. He's either gonna miss it or he isn't. He's one of the best ever.

Mario should have been in there instead of Payton. That guy is just a liability offensively, especially in crunch time.

If we keep Payton, he has to develop, like, a reliable floater.

There was a point late late in the 4th(less than 45 secs left) with 20 or so seconds on the shot clock Payton at the top of the 3 point line. He litterally has 6 feet in between him and Westbrook. Wide open. Dribble. Dribble. Dribble. I yell shoot the damn ball! He passes it with like 12-14 seconds on the shot clock left. If I can shoot or not if someone is sagging off on me that damn much Im shooting!

I thought they said on TV that we didn't have a foul to give. Plus I am pretty sure we fouled in the last two minutes , which would put us at the limit and they would shoot next foul.

Or did we not foul?

Remind me to look this up tomorrow if you still care and nobody looks it up first.

There was a point late late in the 4th(less than 45 secs left) with 20 or so seconds on the shot clock Payton at the top of the 3 point line. He litterally has 6 feet in between him and Westbrook. Wide open. Dribble. Dribble. Dribble. I yell shoot the damn ball! He passes it with like 12-14 seconds on the shot clock left. If I can shoot or not if someone is sagging off on me that damn much Im shooting!

Yup. At the very least it was a bad play

Harris has been disappointing this season, but Durant is a mutant.

He releases that ball at about 10 feet. He's either gonna miss it or he isn't. He's one of the best ever.

Nah. If you watch it again it was Harris's defense. He didn't move laterally. He shuffle footed. Don't matter though. Still a good shot.

The crossover was slow. I know it was Durant but the defense on that last play was horrendous.

You do realize he hits EVERYONE with that slow ass crossover? His arms are long as hell and he can shoot over the top of everyone. Harris got worked but so does the rest of the league when the try and guard Durant.

Totally agree with Skiles.

Post game points: We let an MVP caliber player go right down the lane comfortably. No foul, no knocking him down, no one came to help. Just not a winning mentality.

Also mention how their pg had 12 boards and our centers had 6

Its alright. Anyway, I'm glad Oladipo was prepared for this. Its to bad Skiles didn't trust Hezonja the rest of the way. I'd rather play Fournier than Payton to end games at this point.