Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official 2015-2016 Trade Thread

Hezonja Gordon Dipo Payton Vuc are far from being scrubs. Lol. We are 4 wins away from matching last season's win total.

We are gold for the summer.

Im sorry but i was quoting you. You Were the one with the team full of scrubs comment, not me.

I am ok with the moves but to call a guy a Genius without knowing results is a little too soon.

Anyone have an OrlandoSentinel account? I'm curious to what Mike Bianchi's article is about.

If you use the app Pocket, you can click on the OS article and save it to your Pocket to bypass the paywall.

Don't waste your time though; it's him saying Skiles has more power than Rob because rebuild sucks and Rob has lost it. I ididn't read the article but it was the same garbage he was spewing this morning on the radio.

Im sorry but i was quoting you. You Were the one with the team full of scrubs comment, not me.

I am ok with the moves but to call a guy a Genius without knowing results is a little too soon.

I never said we were a team of scrubs. Quite the contrary. I deluded myself into thinking we had Pippen (Harris) and still have: Vince (Dipo), Gary Payton (Elfrid), Tim Duncan (Nicholson), and Dirk (Vuc).

Henny has created the perfect situation. Young studs, tons of cap money for Durant. What did you hope for Lamarcus Aldridge with a team of scrubs and no money? Henny is trying to keep us from becoming a perennial 6th seed. His timing has been impeccable. Genius.

Ahhh ... What I meant here is this. If Henny would have tried for a marquis star last year or the year before, it would have cost us a Dipo here or a Vuc there. We'd be stuck with a star and a team of scrubs. Getting Aldridge, for instance, would have likely cost us Dipo, Gordon, and Vuc. It won't be like that this summer.

I never said we were a team of scrubs. Quite the contrary. I deluded myself into thinking we had Pippen (Harris) and still have: Vince (Dipo), Gary Payton (Elfrid), Tim Duncan (Nicholson), and Dirk (Vuc).

Lol

If you use the app Pocket, you can click on the OS article and save it to your Pocket to bypass the paywall.

Don't waste your time though; it's him saying Skiles has more power than Rob because rebuild sucks and Rob has lost it. I ididn't read the article but it was the same garbage he was spewing this morning on the radio.

Figures. He's hard to listen to. It's so generic and uninformed. I like when Marc Daniels comes in because he intelligently puts Mike in his place.

He might

Just takes 1 team.

I'm excited for the rest of the year and this summer. I'm personally pulling for Jennings to get it back.