Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official 2015-2016 Trade Thread

Batum is who I like out of the realistic group.

I don't dislike him but that's just not what I'd expect going into fa with a lot of money. Batum and Horford. Two aging B and C players.

Other than Durant or DeMar, I just don't see much there. A lot of C type players.

Lebron James, Kevin Kurtant, and Andre Drummond or bust! :headbang:

Hate to say this, but I think we are a better team now that we don't have to play Frye anymore. Could give us some good Dedmon minutes though...

No need to hate to say it when it's true... When his shot is falling he's great and he's a fantastic locker room presence, but at this stage of his career he's best as a stretch 4 on a contender.. He'll love all the open looks he gets playing with LeBron! And, it appeals to vets what Henny did.. Frye went to him and asked to be traded so he could compete on a contender and he found a way to get him to the East favorites

Potentially. Maybe Barnes? Point its we can potentially sign two All-Stars outright.

There's not many all stars there. That's what I'm saying. A ton of role players.

We could it got that first as well as the second and waive him after as well.

Portland is well under the cap and would have to spend the money regardless, so the 1st round pick is just a bonus for them.

We were up against the cap and don't have to spend the money, so we essentially would have wound up paying $15-20M for a late first.

As unrealistic as it is, it's Durant or bust. You then trade Dipo and Vuc for someone and then sign Horford. That's the only way to justify it imo.

To justify what? Trading Harris who was holding back our most talented young players? Everything else Henny did today was simply taking out the garbage.

Batum is who I like out of the realistic group.

This.

Batum and horford is likely the combination i want.

Demar will stay. Durant is unlikely to go anywhere other than OKC, Golden State or washington.

Wade and Lebron will stay.

Current lineup:

Jennings/elfrid/Cj/napier

Dipo/hezonja/jennings

Fournier/Gordon

Ely/Gordon/smith

Vuc/Smith/Dedmond

We will have to get rid of a PG today and will need to go after a SF Player likely to be waived today.

I dont think we are done yet.