Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official 2015-2016 Trade Thread

@WojVerticalNBA Sources: Atlanta's expressing its intentions to rivals that Hawks plan to keep team intact at deadline, holding onto Horford and key guards.

Lol at wanting dwight back..ppl never learn. Hes still a cancer on the rockets and has been teyingbtobget hardwn traded. Dudes a clown. He wants to be the top guy on a playoff team but doesnt want other stars in his spotlight. Besides that hes not as good as he was to be demanding that.

Slightly off topic... But who in this coming FA class is going to fill the void(s)? Obviously Durant would be nothing short of amazing, but I'm not sure how you sell him on coming to Orlando. Not saying you can't, but I can't think of a pitch. What other FA out there do you try to pair him with? Horford doesn't fit, unless you're dumping Vuc since the NBA is all about playing small ball now.

And don't say "no income tax".

I'd do that.

Dwight with tears in his eyes at the press conference.

"I wanna retire in Orlando"

First game everyone should buy the Minions fart gun and decorate it with Orlando Magic/Dwight Howard stickers and then let it em all fire at once.

Yes I would be willing to lose Vooch if it meant we could bring back Dwight. I'm not looking at them as players and saying Dwight is head and shoulders better than Vooch, I look at is as Dwight fits better with the team that we have constructed. I believe if you added Dwight to team not only would he thrive but other players such as EP, Oladipo, AG and Mario would as well.

Dwight fits in with a young team like ours and I wouldn't be worried about him clashing with our guys because no one has a major ego problem yet. Dwight doesn't do good when he's forced to have a pissing contest with other stars.

Youre fn delusional dude thats be so stupid on our part

SIDE NOTE:

Did we trade Catman to a different forum? Haven't heard from him on here in a long time it's been very nice.

He got mad because DOM and I wouldn't let him have the last word.

It's unfortunate, because I really liked talking to him.

Slightly off topic... But who in this coming FA class is going to fill the void(s)? Obviously Durant would be nothing short of amazing, but I'm not sure how you sell him on coming to Orlando. Not saying you can't, but I can't think of a pitch. What other FA out there do you try to pair him with?

And don't say "no income tax".

The pitch is if you come we've got enough for Horford as well and a young supporting cast is already in place.

Man, if the Rockets are that desperate to get rid of Dwight than something is happening behind closed doors we do not know about.

There was a report recently saying that him and Harden don't want to play together so im sure they're rolling with Harden

Tommy Dee @ThomasCDee

#Orlando still wants to dance in a big way, I'm told. Hence the reason the Frye deal is on hold. #NBATradeDeadline

Don't know wth that is but it's a rumor so your welcome.

I doubt we make a big deal after Rob just said after the Harris trade that the young core is staying intact. We're likely just waiting until the last minute to find the best Frye deal we can make.