Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official 2015-2016 Trade Thread

I love the deal because it means Hezonja and Gordon play more. Good things happen when they play.

Well. I am comfortable with the deal but not loving it. Mainly because of Skiles. my concern with Skiles is that he will likely play Ely more than Gordon at PF and jennings and CJ more at PG and SG still taking the time for Mario and AG to develop.

He did it with Harris when he played in Milwakee.

We will have to wait and see.

We need to get rid of guys like Frye and CJ now.

they have about 9 million missing in that unless they're also counting us retaining Nicholson, dedmon, marble, and Fournier.

I don't have an issue with USA today using the 89 million projection but Zach lowe mentioned this week that teams are using a future projection of 92 in order so there's a bit more wiggle room too.

Even better. Honestly i like the move.

Rob gave Harris a chance to show he is worth the contract with us, he did not live up to it so he flipped him for future opportunities.

We get a strong playoff push hopefully the rest of the way.

Up to 50 mil cap space haha excellent. Lets just see how it all unfolds

Even better. Honestly i like the move.

Rob gave Harris a chance to show he is worth the contract with us, he did not live up to it so he flipped him for future opportunities.

We get a strong playoff push hopefully the rest of the way.

Up to 50 mil cap space haha excellent. Lets just see how it all unfolds

Love the cap situation. Now hopefully Fournier will allow us to use all that cap up before agreeing to any offer sheet that we potentially match.

I'm not sure what that is. I get the feeling it's a kids show I'm either too old or too young to remember.

Yeah. A real annoying show. Soon as it would come on, I changed it immediately fearing it would fry my kids brains.

I mean, watching basketball for this long has told me not to react to any roster move with anything more negative than a furrowed brow and "I guess we'll see".

Because this is an identical response to the Fournier trade and the Dwight trade.

I mean, watching basketball for this long has told me not to react to any roster move with anything more negative than a furrowed brow and "I guess we'll see".

Because this is an identical response to the Fournier trade and the Dwight trade.

This. I was pissed about the Fournier trade, but I learned from that. I should have learned long before that, but some people are just childish by nature, I guess.