Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official 2015-2016 Trade Thread

Link? Where did he get this info?

If true, is either atlanta or chicago.

It was on the radio.

I don't think it's any surprise though. We're overkill in the sg/sf department.

Any offer for dipo has to blow em away. I still only expect harris to go at most, probably Frye and some filler. Unless we really want Jimmy and Vuc is what kept us from saying yes..desmond and Smith as our Bigs isnt good

Enough to be good. Not enough to win a championship. Take what we have and make them less mistake prone with two extra years of experience and that's a 46 to 48 win team.

We'd essentially become a version of the post-Melo Denver Nuggets. They made the play offs three straight seasons and got beat in the first round each time - including losing to a lacklustre Lakers team. I guess that would be enough for some fans, but I'd like to think our front office are aiming higher than one and done.

I hope Dipo stays. Harris doesn't really fit. Frye should be a goner. Fournier has to have decent value, but can we afford to lose his shooting for the rest of the year? I have to wonder how committed they are to Vucevic, long term. Everything is crazy.

Any offer for dipo has to blow em away. I still only expect harris to go at most, probably Frye and some filler. Unless we really want Jimmy and Vuc is what kept us from saying yes..desmond and Smith as our Bigs isnt good

Could always see if they'd throw in Gasol, he's a free agent in the summer and likely to walk.

If not, our bigs aren't get after Vuc, but the addition of a star like Butler could make this team an appealing location for a big name free agent center in the summer.

That said, I'd rather keep hold of Vuc if possible.