Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official 2015-2016 Trade Thread

Way too much for jimmy

And whos anderson? Ryan? Yall dream too much

Anderson is an unrestricted free agent this summer. If we had Butler and wanted to push for contention I'm sure he'd consider coming back here. Where's the dreaming there?

Also we'd be borderline tanking the rest of the season since Butler's out for around 4 weeks with that knee injury.

yeah but it's 4 weeks as of 9 days ago and we don't play a game for another 7 days. that's a huge chunk out of those 4 weeks.

If we land a star I have no problem burning the rest of the season. That star plus whatever guy we get in the lottery is fine with me.

My guess is that in order to get a star we will need to throw in our first this year, probably top 3 protected.

I would probably make that trade for Butler. He is one of my favorite players in the game. Plus you still have Harris/Frye/Fournier to move aorund

Back to Griffin for a bit: Let's say you can trade Gordon, Harris, Elf instead of Vic since they are getting AG, next year's 1st if they want a pick, and whatever filler. Youu then have Frye and Vuc to try and move for a PG and maybe get that pick back. See if you can get Griffin to waive his ETO. If he is out for the year you end up with a high lotto pick and draft Poeltl to lock down the paint.

2017 basically every good PG can be a free agent and with Griffin, Vic, and Mario maybe you can convince one to sign here. That's a good team

I would probably make that trade for Butler. He is one of my favorite players in the game. Plus you still have Harris/Frye/Fournier to move aorund

Back to Griffin for a bit: Let's say you can trade Gordon, Harris, Elf instead of Vic since they are getting AG, next year's 1st if they want a pick, and whatever filler. Youu then have Frye and Vuc to try and move for a PG and maybe get that pick back. See if you can get Griffin to waive his ETO. If he is out for the year you end up with a high lotto pick and draft Poeltl to lock down the paint.

2017 basically every good PG can be a free agent and with Griffin, Vic, and Mario maybe you can convince one to sign here. That's a good team

griffin wont waive his ETO. that's leaving a ridiculous amount of money on the table. first year in a new deal will pay him 37.8 million in 2017-2018. his ETO year is paying him 21.4 million

griffin wont waive his ETO. that's leaving a ridiculous amount of money on the table. first year in a new deal will pay him 37.8 million in 2017-2018. his ETO year is paying him 21.4 million

Then there is basically no reason to trade for him, because he is going to opt out

Anderson is an unrestricted free agent this summer. If we had Butler and wanted to push for contention I'm sure he'd consider coming back here. Where's the dreaming there?

This entire thread is dream scenerios

This entire thread is dream scenerios

Might as well stay away from this thread until the deadline has come and gone then. It's gonna be like this so strap in and enjoy the ride or gtho.