Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official 2015-2016 Trade Thread

Most trade value

1. Aaron Gordon

Gordon has a rare combination of athleticism and a versatile skillset, but he lacks a reliable outside shot.That might always be a weakness, though he has shown some ability to hit corner 3s. Given his ability to do damage in the lane and dominate with his floorgame, that might be enough.

2. Mario Hezonja

Hezonja has been eased into the league by Skiles. He's more of a classic wing than Oladipo and a better long-range shooter. Any team would love the chance to develop him.

3. Victor Oladipo

Oladipo may be Orlando's bestplayer, but three years into his NBA career he's not yet irreplaceable. If theMagic want to go with a long-term backcourt of Elfrid Payton and Mario Hezonja,moving Oladipo now might make sense.

4. Nikola Vucevic

Vucevic is a skilled, polished center who has improved defensively under head coach Scott Skiles, though he's still not exactly Hakeem Olajuwon. There aren't many centers who create offense at his level, and his shooting makes him a long-term fit with Gordon.

5. Elfrid Payton

Guards who can't shoot haven't exactly ever been the rage in the NBA, but they are more problematic now than ever. On the other hand, Payton is capable of reaching Skiles' defensive standards and he's a terrific rebounder and shot-blocker.

http://espn.go.com/n...gets-assets-nba

If we get Griffin for Frye, Smith, Watson and just one of our young guys, Rob Hennigan deserves a medal or a holiday or something.

However, getting Griffin at the deadline pretty much throws in the towel on this season and makes us absolutely all in on the offseason to get good enough to compete for a title

• Upvote 1

However, getting Griffin at the deadline pretty much throws in the towel on this season and makes us absolutely all in on the offseason to get good enough to compete for a title

I'm not so sure of that if the young guy we lose is Harris or Fournier. We may be able to play well enough, then go on a run with Griffin, though it's a long shot.

If we get Griffin for Frye, Smith, Watson and just one of our young guys, Rob Hennigan deserves a medal or a holiday or something.

Depends on who we trade out.

I imagine the players we wouldn't trade Griffin for are Payton, Vuc, and Mario. I also don't see Fournier and Dipo both going out. We'd more than likely keep one of them. We can still possibly compete.

Does anybody hear that......its the Ghost of Nyce.....composing a thread of us going in for.....Kevin Durant?! Can it be?!?!?!

• Upvote 1

You guys do realize that at some point most likely we will have to give up on some of our young talent in order to secure a star or two?

We may get one in FA but to think we may get multiple while keeping our favorite player is unrealistic.

Does anybody hear that......its the Ghost of Nyce.....composing a thread of us going in for.....Kevin Durant?! Can it be?!?!?!

LOL I wish I had value to contribute to the speculation but I'm like the rest of you; hype for the hype, hoping we do nothing stupid, and preparing myself for another trade deadline where nothing happens for the Magic.

My untouchables: AG & Mario

Tradeable for the RIGHT price: Elf, VO, Fournier, Vuc

Trade bait: everyone else