Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official 2015-2016 Trade Thread

Only players id be really fine trading tjat other teams woukd want are frye, fournier, maybe harris for But it would need to be for a quality scorer. I dont think we need a Griffin type. Trade for a scorer guard/3 and a PF with an inside presence.

Only players id be really fine trading tjat other teams woukd want are frye, fournier, maybe harris for But it would need to be for a quality scorer. I dont think we need a Griffin type. Trade for a scorer guard/3 and a PF with an inside presence.

I think our backcourt is full, we need front court weight. Agree on the PF.

This kind of trade would excite me, as I think we need to reset until we find more balance.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=hhahu9h

Payne looks like he could be a starting PG... who can stroke the long ball. Payton and he could duke it out for starter's minutes. Meanwhile, McGary has upside, and Collison can punch Vooch in the mouth during practice. On the OKC side, they get two ready made guys that can enter their rotation right now.

Not super sexy but this trade could land us a much more balanced starting PG in Payne.

This kind of trade would excite me, as I think we need to reset until we find more balance.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=hhahu9h

Payne looks like he could be a starting PG... who can stroke the long ball. Payton and he could duke it out for starter's minutes. Meanwhile, McGary has upside, and Collison can punch Vooch in the mouth during practice. On the OKC side, they get two ready made guys that can enter their rotation right now.

Not super sexy but this trade could land us a much more balanced starting PG in Payne.

Doesn't make us better. Payne is too unproven (I like his potential) and Collison is ancient.

Try again.

I thing I find interesting is if one or more of our core guys Vuch Harris Fournier Dipo Payton get traded how the team reacts. We have a bunch of young guys that haven't been through one of their friends being sent away. I would figure the players we have are mature enough to handle it but you never know.

I thing I find interesting is if one or more of our core guys Vuch Harris Fournier Dipo Payton get traded how the team reacts. We have a bunch of young guys that haven't been through one of their friends being sent away. I would figure the players we have are mature enough to handle it but you never know.

We better keep Dipo. I'd also like to keep Payton as an backup if we can until he's ready.

Mario and AG are the only ones I wouldn't trade.

Everyone else can be had.

I think it might do some good. That core has seen enough losing and they're not changing. It's time.

If were just gonna keep racking up losses ... After a while no trade is gonna propel us to the playoffs this year. The time to make a significant trade to win now is running out.

It's likely gonna have to wait till the off season

Vuc, Frye, and Evan have to go. Harris hasn't been great, but I think he has a place on a decent team

Vuc, Evan, Frye AND Harris. Let's see what that can get us in a trade.