Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official 2015-2016 Trade Thread

Watson is better than collison and almost ready to return

That's as may be, but what is Watson really going to be capable of at this point? He's missed half the season, he has to be out of shape.

Think Vuc gets more flak than he deserves..all we need is a true PF in the mix that can block. Vuc is a great talent To trade away.

i agree

PF is the position we are in need of badly. Frye and AG shot 2-14 tonight combined..

As it stands PF and sometimes PG have been by committee.

We need a backup pf that can play good defense on actual pfs. Shouldn't be too hard to find

I don't know. AG ain't quite ready. I think an starting PF and PG is still needed.

Why is there a discussion about trading multiple assets for Rudy Gay? If anything that should be one of those trades where Sacramento gives up one of their assets to get rid of Gay

Only way I want Rudy Gay is if he's part of a trade with Cousins coming here, which won't happen

Think Vuc gets more flak than he deserves..all we need is a true PF in the mix that can block. Vuc is a great talent To trade away.

Vuc deserves the flak because he's not playing at the level he was in December, he takes a buncha long twos and never gets free throws. Plus he gets absolutely shredded in pick and rolls. There's a reason why John Wall embarrasses us every time.

Vuc deserves the flak because he's not playing at the level he was in December, he takes a buncha long twos and never gets free throws. Plus he gets absolutely shredded in pick and rolls. There's a reason why John Wall embarrasses us every time.

Vooch does need to be getting back to being that back to the basket, hook shooting pest that he is so good at. He needs to stop the jump shooting as much and get back to being the offensive rebound juggernaut he can be with tip ins etc etc. As for the the defence I'd be happy if he just made a decision and stuck with it rather then get caught in no mans land too often. Alter some shots etc etc.

Vooch needs to be getting some 20 20 games. He'd get them often. As bad as we have been I am weirdly confident in our core guys. Vooch being one of them.

Say we got milsap in the summer.. I think we are a top 6 playoff team as constructed.

We are not far off. I guess patience and careful alterations are what we need.

Unfortunately our good start got us all excited.. I am still excited but the losses and the losing streak has just been beyond hard. Absolutely brutal and mostly due to our own mistakes. I now need to see us correcting the mistakes and showing progression. I'm yet to see that properly yet.

Leak from Otis camp. CP3 is coming to Orlando! Announcement to be made tonight!

Dwight + CP3 = 'ship

Word is that RDV is on lockdown. Strap in before it's too late!