Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official 2015-2016 Trade Thread

Are we really ready to abandon Vucevic already?

If we trade Vuc for a defensive minded center, we also better look at getting more wing shooters, because if our spacing was poor with Vuc, it'll be much worse with a big man who can't shoot the midrange jumper.

I would be all over Markieff Morris. Think he could be really nice with us. Stretch 4 and actually has toughness (borderline dirty at times) but I'm fine with that. We need more of that.

Completely on board with Dieng too, also Henson.

I would be all over Markieff Morris. Think he could be really nice with us. Stretch 4 and actually has toughness (borderline dirty at times) but I'm fine with that. We need more of that.

Completely on board with Dieng too.

I wouldn't do the Morris trade. Leave AG at the 4 and let him go.

I wouldn't do the Morris trade. Leave AG at the 4 and let him go.

Never said to start. Morris off the bench gives us some much needed scoring. Why wouldn't you want more depth? When AG gets 3 fouls in 5 minutes, would you rather Frye come in or Morris?

How about Fournier and Vucevic for McCollum and Meyers Leondard? We get a great shooter/scorer in McCollum and a stretch 5 who also is a good rim protector.

How about Fournier and Vucevic for McCollum and Meyers Leondard? We get a great shooter/scorer in McCollum and a stretch 5 who also is a good rim protector.

Don't see why they'd part with McCollum for that.

That will makes us worse. We will be in the same boat with either Mccollum or oladipo coming off the bench. Same as the fournier and oladipo scenario.

Leonard is frustating to watch. No offense or defense at all.

Portland fans are not happy with him. In fact, AN is better.

So orlando says heck NO

Portland will be heck yea!