Sign in to follow this  
SiMON2g

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: CHARLOTTE @ ORLANDO

This is a very good game by us

Excellent clean game in fact. We've come up with so many steals and have had very very few unforced turnovers. This is probably the least unforced turnovers I've seen us have in two years. Most of all, we dominated the game by getting steals....and.....what....?......Finishing on fast breaks?!?!??!

The Magic's field goal percentage is superb right now.

Two games in a row..with nothing to complain about.

Nice balance tonight.

I cannot wait to see Mario really playing and in rhythm. His shot is so nice even when he misses. But when they go in, they are sweet and are dead center of the hoop.

If we get KD, imagine the open look Hezonja would get. I wonder what Milsap thinks of his decision now? Could you imagine us with an All-Star power forward? And he would have made our assets more valuable because we would have choices for most teams in any deal. I feel Harris may be trying too hard to prove his value and Oladipo just is thinking too much. Victor is an emotional player, but you don't see much emotion from him lately.

Anyway let's keep improving! If we get everyone clicking, we could win 50! If we pulled out one or two of those heartbreaking losses we'd be on pace for 49 or 52 respectively.. As it stands we're on pace for 45 or 46. And I think most of us expect to improve a bit more.