Rabb

Chriss

Stone

Damian Jones

Brice Johnson

Korkmaz

Ulis

Malik Beasley

Quite a few guys meet the "if you cant average double figures in college you're not draftable" standard.

Theres a few foreign guys that I just don't know enough about to include on the list.

When Buddy gets rolling, he's very hard to stop. But his age, penchant for turnovers, so-so defense and lack of elite size for his position give some scouts pause. Is he closer to Jimmer Fredette than Steph Curry?

Most scouts say neither is the right comparison. I've heard C.J. McCollum a lot lately. They're about the same size, and both can really light it up. Hield's longer and a better athlete than McCollum. But he lacks McCollum's ballhandling and passing ability.

In this draft, with so few potential superstars available, could he sneak into the top five? After Simmons and Ingram (and perhaps Dragan Bender and Jamal Murray) there are a lot of questions marks. We've moved him up to No. 5 on our latest top 100.

I said last week I don't think he slips past the Pelicans or Kings (currently slotted to draft No. 6 and No. 7). However, I'm not sure he will get by the Celtics or Wolves at No. 4 or No. 5 now.

http://espn.go.com/n...-nba-draft-2016

Draft express is starting to throw less visible guys into the second round.

Check out Pascal Siakam. Put up 20/12 with 2 blocks for New Mexico State. only game against good competition (Baylor) put up 26 and 10.

Why is perry ellis so low in the draft?

I like that kid from new mexico in the second round.

Because Perry Ellis has been at Kansas since 1979.

But seriously, for the same reason Jeff Adrian, C.J.Fair, Tyler Zeller, Kevin Jones, JaJuan Johnson, Cole Aldrich, Luke Harangody, Nick Fazekas, etc didn't have great nba careers. They have a game that is built to exploit the college game but those things aren't directly translatable in the pros.

It's very likely that Ellis becomes a decent Kyle O'Quinn/Tony Battie/poor mans Brandon Bass in the NBA. That has some value, but the frequency of those guys being available plus the minor role they're going to provide means you don't want to draft them high.

Draft express is starting to throw less visible guys into the second round.

Check out Pascal Siakam. Put up 20/12 with 2 blocks for New Mexico State. only game against good competition (Baylor) put up 26 and 10.

Im a big fan of Siakam. Dude's a beast.

My top 10:

Simmons

Ingram

Heild

Murray

Dunn

Bender

Poetl

D. Murray

Rabb

Brown

I actually like Dejounte Murray. I think he has as much potential as anyone in this draft. He's going to take more time (and has a lower floor) than Dunn, but I think he could end up a better player. He's tough to gauge but he got better as the year went on. I'm not that big on Bender but I get the hype with him.

I think my list is:

Simmons

Ingram

Murray

Hield

Bender

Dunn

Poeltl

Brown

Luwawu

Sabonis

Jackson

Valentine

Ellenson

Rabb

Chriss

Stone

Damian Jones

Brice Johnson

Korkmaz

Ulis

Malik Beasley

Quite a few guys meet the "if you cant average double figures in college you're not draftable" standard.

Theres a few foreign guys that I just don't know enough about to include on the list.

Mine is something like this:

Ingram/Simmons

Simmons/Ingram

Bender

Murray

Dunn

Ellenson

Brown

Hield

Poeltl

Luwawu

Jackson

Rabb

Valentine

Sabonis

Chriss

Baldwin

Stone

Brice Johnson

Melo Trimble

Tyler Ulis

AJ Hammons

I haven't included guys I haven't seen much of. Also pretty much from Dunn down I wasn't certain about a single ranking. You could jumble those 17 guys up randomly and I'd be just as likely to be happy with it.