CTMagicUK

2016 NBA Draft Thread

No he doesn't. Oladipo wins about 65% of the advanced stats

Win shares is all I care about--and Fournier was better. I'll take Fournier over Dipo. I won't hide from that statement. Both flawed players but at least 1 can shoot.

Guys worrying bout Dipos scoring...thats where Mario comes in, that's where Evam gets more time..then we overpay a sf if we have to since we filled pf. But mainly Mario..he's why we did this..

This might all be worth it if we can fully unleash Hezonja

That's the key for Rob, if Hezonja lives up to his potential than trading Oladipo for some physicality in the post is a good move. This trade is a lot about his faith in Evan and Mario, IMO.

That's the key for Rob, if Hezonja lives up to his potential than trading Oladipo for some physicality in the post is a good move. This trade is a lot about his faith in Evan and Mario, IMO.

Are we willing to give Evan a max deal though? We'll probably have to do that to keep him(or near max).

This might all be worth it if we can fully unleash Hezonja

Thank you!!! We have SG's lined up (Mario, Fournier). Now we have Ibaka. Ibaka's don't grow on tree's. Oladipo is replaceable, and he's replaceable with players currently on our roster which is an added bonus.

Bring on Free Agency.

@JohnDenton555 just my opinion, but @OrlandoMagic got best player (Ibaka) in deal. VO will be missed, but getting a rim protector was an absolute MUST.