CTMagicUK

2016 NBA Draft Thread

Let's also keep in mind that Hennigan knows things we don't, and is much better at this job than any of us would ever be. I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt. Nobody gets to be the GM of a professional sports team without knowing what they are doing. Whether or not this move works out in our favor, he has his reasons for doing this and obviously believes this is the best way to improve the team. Maybe more moves follow, and maybe Ibaka is involved in those trades...

Hoping our second rounders excite me... I'm sure we'll probably trade one for cash and use the other to draft a euro guy we won't see for 3 years so I have nothing to get excited about.

Life as a magic fan..I know everyone misses/passes.on guys in the draft, but damn we.gotta be up there on misses.

Let's also keep in mind that Hennigan knows things we don't, and is much better at this job than any of us would ever be. I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt. Nobody gets to be the GM of a professional sports team without knowing what they are doing. Whether or not this move works out in our favor, he has his reasons for doing this and obviously believes this is the best way to improve the team. Maybe more moves follow, and maybe Ibaka is involved in those trades...

I always think is a silly argument. There are more GMs who "knew what they were doing" that failed miserably than there are GMs that are successful. Just because a person is in a position of power doesn't mean they are doing a good job. Peter Principle

I should have seen this coming. Hennigan has been all-in on Elf, and this seems like one more Elf move. Honestly, Elf better become Magic *****ing Johnson to support the amount of things Hennigan has sacrificed for him.

Free agents will come play next to Ibaka too. No one cares about Dipo outside of Orlando fans who can't see past their own shadows.