CTMagicUK

2016 NBA Draft Thread

We aren't in the playoffs today

Well we are now below chicago and atlanta at number 11 in the east with this move.

This is as our statting five looks:

Payton

Mario

Gordon

Ibaka

Vuc

Not even one offensive threat in this team with a still below average defense.

I ti see us just slightly better than Brooklin. Honestly, we went backward with this move.

Ibaka will leave next year and we will not have any further valuable asset to trade next year. No pick either. There has to be something else going on. This does not make any sense at all. None.

Maybe this is all shadow moves for Durant.

Why the hell would Durant want to play with Ibaka when he couldnt win with him already? It's not like he is a superstar like Westbrook. It just doesnt make sense if this was a Durant move.

Ibaka is one of the handful of 4s that can fit with Vucevic.

But Gordon is on the roster.

And I was hoping we'd get more for Oladipo.

I was hoping we would get more for Oladipo as well. We all knew it was either get a PG who could shoot or a SG who could shoot to pair with Oladipo/Payton respectively. It seems we decided that Oladipo was the expendable one.

Payton

Fournier

Gordon

Ibaka

Vuc

In that line-up, you have the passing PG, the 3-pt shooting SG, the slashing SF, the stretch PF who defends, and the C who we'll likely run our offense through. And Ibaka will be GREAT with help defense.

We'll see what he becomes in OKC. The trade makes some sense on paper. Let's see if it actually plays out.

Agree with HeHateMe. There is a logjam in the back court, someone had to move and Dipo has been the name on the block all week. Vic is going to be a rotation combo guard, not a star. Leaves Fournier and Mario to share minutes at SG. Still have money to compete for more players. Let's see how the summer plays out

Can one of our cap guys go over how we look now after the trade with space for free agents? I know Serge is a little over 12 mill a year...

I'm reserving judgement on the trade until I see Hennigan's finished product after the offseason is over, but I did grow to love watching Victor Oladipo play basketball

Well we are now below chicago and atlanta at number 11 in the east with this move.

This is as our statting five looks:

Payton

Mario

Gordon

Ibaka

Vuc

Not even one offensive threat in this team with a still below average defense.

I ti see us just slightly better than Brooklin. Honestly, we went backward with this move.

Ibaka will leave next year and we will not have any further valuable asset to trade next year. No pick either. There has to be something else going on. This does not make any sense at all. None.

Payton

Mario

Fournier

Gordon

Ibaka

*FIXED*

Ibaka is the center....

Vuc is gone...

We are gonna make another trade....

Strap in...