CTMagicUK

2016 NBA Draft Thread

Ibaka was the guy we all thought was the ideal guy next to Vooch.

Now we have him, people are complaining lool.

One thing we can't say is Rob didn't do nothing. Fair play.

Bold move Henny...BOLD MOVE!!

He was that player, but that was also when we thought we could win with Vuc

If my memory serves me right Rob was heavily involved in drafting Ibaka back in 2008.

Probably the dude who actually scouted him for Presti.

They was absolutely ecstatic in the war room.

I don't see Serge and Vuc ever being on the court together next season... seriously, Vuc at the 4 would get blown by... Serge literally said in his OKC exit interview that he wants only the Center position.

My only "issue" with the deal is the inherent risk that it entails. If Hennigan flops in FA and can't manage to swing another decent sized deal to balance the roster, this could very well blow up in his face. Right now the roster has a lot of question marks and with a bunch of other teams ready to splurge on max contracts in FA, I have my doubts. Hope I'm wrong, of course.

Ibaka 3 years ago would be great, but unfortunately (and oddly) he's shown regression... Over multiple seasons. Can Ibaka turn it around? Sure and Hennigan has shown he can swing deals that are much better than they look on paper.

I don't know, I'm just more confused than anything. Oladipo was a good player who was asked to do a lot more than he should on a bad team and that shouldn't be held against him. Hard to dislike the guy, but people still find a way so whatever. Kinda hope to see Vucevic sent elsewhere, too so Gordon can continue to develop.

I don't see Serge and Vuc ever being on the court together next season... seriously, Vuc at the 4 would get blown by... Serge literally said in his OKC exit interview that he wants only the Center position.

We better have a deal.in place with ibaka before we trade Vuch if that's the plan.

Serge & AG is gonna be deadly. Idk how people aren't excited about that. Much easier to replace someone like Dipo, then to find someone like Serge.

Vuch will either go to the Kanter role like i've been saying for months--or he gets traded. I'm hoping it's a trade involving Butler of course LOL.

Hezonja better become klay Thompson for this to work

Well, we did draft him 5th overall--so the plan isn't for him to suck on the bench. Again, Mario/Fournier both fit better next to Payton then Dipo.

My only "issue" with the deal is the inherent risk that entails. If Hennigan flops in FA and can't manage to swing another decent sized deal to balance the roster, this could very well blow up in his face. Right now the roster has a lot of question marks and with a bunch of other teams ready to splurge on max contracts in FA, I have my doubts. Hope I'm wrong, of course.

He's getting fired if we suck next season, he had to make moves.