Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

Lets guess the teams.

Portland, Memphis, Boston, New York, Brooklyn, Toronto, Washington, New Orleans, Lakers, Clippers?

Think NY would give up Porzingis? Naah. Wonder what the 10 teams are.

Lets guess the teams.

Portland, Memphis, Boston, New York, Brooklyn, Toronto, Washington, New Orleans, Lakers, Clippers?

The real questions is what does the sink constitute as? How much would giving up Tobias net us, and would it be worth giving him up for it. There is an argument to be made that Harris is currently the teams best overall player and certainly the teams most consistent.

There is an argument to be made that Harris is currently the teams best overall player and certainly the teams most consistent.

I don't see that at all.

Lets guess the teams.

Of those teams I'd say 5 or 6 at most have something I'd consider trading Tobias for (not including stars like Wall, CP3, Blake and AD)... maybe even less than that.

Of those teams I'd say 5 or 6 at most have something I'd consider trading Tobias for (not including stars like Wall, CP3, Blake and AD)... maybe even less than that.

Yup. There is no obvious trade

He's definitely the team's best offensive player and has improved dramatically on defense

Fair enough