Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

It's shocking how effective Pau Gasol still is...

http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/rpm/_/sort/WINS/position/9

Still would love Horford, as he would add a workhorse mentality and can play PF and C

Keep on using those stats that say Kevin love has a better defensive impact on his team than Dwight Howard, Anthony Davis, and Paul George...

Keep on using those stats that say Kevin love has a better defensive impact on his team than Dwight Howard, Anthony Davis, and Paul George...

Fair enough. Here's a challenge... Rank the top 15 defensive centers based on whatever system with which you come up.

My bottom line is we need a team-centered defensive center who can protect our paint. Love Vooch's offense and hate his defense. And Dwight is not the answer.

Al Horford then. I think management knows this. Horford is the target.

He'll sell tickets if nothing else. I'm looking forward to ACRs pretending to watch the NBA.

He'll sell tickets if nothing else. I'm looking forward to ACRs pretending to watch the NBA.

Will Horford really sell tickets? I guess you're referencing the fact that he played college ball at UF. Even with that, I don't think anyone has gone to a basketball game just to see Horford play.

If we just get Horford this off-season I'd be beyond disappointed. But I'm already prepared to be beyond disappointed so I'm okay with whatever. I still just don't see Horford as being some huge upgrade over Vuch. We would probably make the playoffs with him, so if that's the only goal than I get it.

I think Horford would bring what David West brought to Indiana a few years back... Solid leadership and play that would help the young guys develop.

I think Horford would bring what David West brought to Indiana a few years back... Solid leadership and play that would help the young guys develop.

West was a brute. Horford is not.