Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

Given the state of our roster I still don't see reason to invest in either conley or derozan. If we can't get our other targets, fill holes with one year deals and save the cash for next year.

Given the state of our roster I still don't see reason to invest in either conley or derozan. If we can't get our other targets, fill holes with one year deals and save the cash for next year.

Exactly...I think this is the approach Henny will take. The amount of anger this board will have if we sign middle of the pack FAs is going to be hilarious. I believe its the best way to go though.

Thunder just had an insane choke job complete with Westbrook taking this moronic shot:

Russ_got_a_7_footer_with_7_6_wingspan_who_shoots_40_from_3_and_he_shoots_this_with_9_seconds_left_on_the_clock_zpsspu4ci7f.gif

good...goood

If the Clips can do that 4 times in the 1st round of the playoffs that'd be great.

I just don't see the point

Well, point guard is our second weakest position, so that riddle solves itself. Derozen is one of the better scorers in the league and he's not even reached him prime (just 26). Not sure what more there is to say. Sure I'd rather Durant but I'm being somewhat realistic. I'm also on board with Whiteside.

I will be in heaven with a combination of either bron or durant and horford

I will be ecstatic with a combination of conley, holford and noah.

I will be happy with conley and whiteside/howard or a combination of derozan and horford/whiteside.

I will be ok with a combination of parson and whiteside/horford or just Horford.

I will be "bla..lets see where we go" with a combination of Parson and Howard.

I will be upset if we just overpay either fournier or Parson and sign other subpar veterans.

I will be in heaven with a combination of either bron or durant and horford

I will be ecstatic with a combination of conley, holford and noah.

I will be happy with conley and whiteside/howard or a combination of derozan and horford/whiteside.

I will be ok with a combination of parson and whiteside/horford or just Horford.

I will be "bla..lets see where we go" with a combination of Parson and Howard.

I will be upset if we just overpay either fournier or Parson and sign other subpar veterans.

I don't understand the Noah excitement.

Dude has had multiple surgeries on the same shoulder. eventually, the AC ligament just becomes a tattered mess that cant hold.