Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

Who from the "good ole days" is still here?

I am still here, just don't have much free time to post now.

I was going to start an entire thread dedicated to quotes from a hack blogger so I could share negative comments about the team with no real substance to back them up. ..then I thought that would just be silly.

And I'm pretty sure that thread already exists. Oops, it was locked, oh darn! :tongue:

Edited by jmmagicfan

If the old forum qualifies you, I'm in. Had to change my name every time I changed servers (I move a lot). Original name was Lawyers Guns and Money. Warren Zevon and Hunter S. Thompson were both my buds. God rest their souls.

I lost my old ID when the forum changed, it was A BETTER DJ since 7-11-07 (wow I just missed my 8 year anniversary). I've been a Magic fan since '89 and moved here in '94. I've still got a shirt and jacket from '89. Speaking of shirts and jackets, check out eBay once in a while for vintage Magic stuff. I got a heavy coat with a huge embroidered logo patch on the back and a small one on the front for $20 delivered. It was $150 at Fan-attic when it was new and I don't think it was ever worn. It serves as my winter coat 2 or 3 days a year LOL.

There's still quite a few of us around...

Yep!!!! Still here!!! I read all three pages and did not find Jack3D or Smackdaddy !!! smile_dustball.gif

They were Hilarious!!!

Also one that created a new user name when the forum changed. I am pretty sure I jumped on board in 06. I think back in those days I was quite aggressive towards many who had different opinions than mine, age does mellow a person a bit.