MAGICmanSAM

Welcome Home Coach Scott Skiles!

@ESPNSteinLine: Staying in Orlando, meanwhile, remains strong option for ex-Magic interim coach James Borrego, who has also drawn interest from OKC & Pels

@ESPNSteinLine: Staying in Orlando, meanwhile, remains strong option for ex-Magic interim coach James Borrego, who has also drawn interest from OKC & Pels

I really like JB and hope this happens. I think it would send a pretty strong message about our vision and the direction we're heading.

I really like JB and hope this happens. I think it would send a pretty strong message about our vision and the direction we're heading.

It's the End of Tuesday. He was supposed to tell by Monday...

This is a slow week for everyone.

Apparently considering Adrian Griffin for our staff. He's been with the Bulls under Thibs but got his coaching start with Skiles.

Apparently considering Adrian Griffin for our staff. He's been with the Bulls under Thibs but got his coaching start with Skiles.

This would be a good hire for us.

That kind of situation can be tricky. I wish my Gators could have demoted Muschamp. He's a top 5 defensive coordinator; he's just a terrible head coach. I know Auburn is going to beat us next time we play them(It's been a while; we used to play them every year) and he's going to be chest bumping his players and stuff on a defensive stand(he did take away our undefeated season in 06. I still say Chris Leak's arm was going forward; it was an incomplete pass).

That kind of situation can be tricky. I wish my Gators could have demoted Muschamp. He's a top 5 defensive coordinator; he's just a terrible head coach. I know Auburn is going to beat us next time we play them(It's been a while; we used to play them every year) and he's going to be chest bumping his players and stuff on a defensive stand(he did take away our undefeated season in 06. I still say Chris Leak's arm was going forward; it was an incomplete pass).

I was hoping he would've joined his BFF Jimbo in Tally as DC or co-DC if Kelly wouldn't accept demotion.

I was hoping he would've joined his BFF Jimbo in Tally as DC or co-DC if Kelly wouldn't accept demotion.

858e4e4753f79928440f6a7067009e3c_r620x349.JPEG?75d51d0aea2efce5189afce216053cbc530c46a8

Look how mad Muschamp looks. Jimbo is like, "Calm down yo."

I am still confused about this situation, I thought Skiles gave him until this past Monday to decide?

That would have been incredible. Kelly is awful.

Kelly is absolutely fine. The linebackers are awful

No he is not. Im not going to get into schematics and derail the thread, but his playcalling is woefully predictable and bad. And yes, we have no LBs, but even I knew after 6 games that on 3rd and long he was going to put a DT in a one on one with the opposing team's TE and then get torched up the seam.